£260 - ALL TERRAIN MOON DRIVES

JEALOUS!

3 Likes

that drive with 9" wheels = phat

3 Likes

Hey folks sorry for the radio silence if anyone is looking for me to share my bumpers / spacer.

I’ve been caught up in a printer failure as well as a few other projects that have been consuming my time.

I’m putting the finishing touches on the V2 drive case now and am almost ready to release an STL for it. The V1 drive case STL is ready and fits great.

If anyone wants a set from me, I am set up for “production” 3d prints with a fair amount of upgrades and painstaking tuning to churn these out at high speed and high quality.

Please let me know what color you would like:

• black, green, blue, yellow, red, or “natural” (off-white)

I can also do a color gradient if folks are interested (e.g. blue->yellow which would be greenish in the middle), but there will be some additional cost and figure 1 week before they ship since I need to do some tuning to get these to print on my colormix printer.

3 Likes

https://armattanproductions.com/pages/shop_product_grid/5149

If anyone breaks a lid and I happen to have none available to send you can get them here.

matte carbon instead of glossy though.

5 Likes

:drooling_face:

12 Likes

the moment u grease… its gonna be finger print magnet!

5 Likes

lol fingerprints are nothing… once the v-ring flings some grease out you can say bye to the carbon look. Only thing you’ll see is dust and mud :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Another reason I like that my spacer holds the V ring against the case. Mines still sealed up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Definitely smear a tiny bit of grease around the V ring seal to let it turn easily.

7 Likes

Mine is too, but that won’t help. If you fill you gearbox up to the brim it will ooze out from the v-ring.

Also when your motors get hot. Then the gear case will get also hot and then the grease will thin up = greasy carbon coverd in dust :wink:

2 Likes

oh ya…
first “bench test” after re grease MUST be done outdoors… lesson learnt

11 Likes

Yeah. My carpet will never be the same again :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah. RIP

Im going to try some non staining grease at some point

4 Likes

6 Likes

Whatttt armattan makes these? That’s dope I have a few of their frames :).

Finishing up my 7" chameleon soon for long range flights >:).

Small world but I guess these hobbies tend to collide lol.

1 Like

+1. I did the same thing to keep dirt out of the bearing / v-ring and to keep it from floating/walking around.

2 Likes

Nah Armattan do not but its easy to get spares from them

You can upload any design you like and they give you a super competitive price on them with no MOQs

2 Likes

Man these things are so damn stealthy quiet. Ninja moon drive.

I was holding the camera as low as safely possible while gunning it 41mph/66kph and you can barely hear them over the wind. It’s a calm day too :joy:

11 Likes

are they straight cut or gay cut?

4 Likes

Ascot cut

2 Likes

Wow, they sound VERY pleasing! :smiley:

2 Likes