πŸ† 2021 Build of the Year - Voting - ROUND 1

Congratulations to the 3 current Winner. I’m excited for the second round of voting!

Psychoframe @NoWind

Outrun @EreTroN

Cyboard @jack.luis

Did you expect these results?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

Big Congrats to all the class winners, yall put out some crazy builds!! @NoWind @EreTroN @jack.luis

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what was the score for the crab racoon ?

2 Likes

Crab racoon got 9% or 13 of the 145 votes in his category

9 Likes

Solid metric there. 9% of diy esk8 enthusiasts are drunk.

17 Likes

FTFY :joy:

6 Likes

Ah yes, some of us are indeed high functioning alcoholics.

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

I’ll be cooking up the second round voting thread in a little bit, stay tuned!

13 Likes

I’m giving it to @Flyboy for being the runner up, nice to not have to ship it though! NYC Metro Area represent!!

6 Likes

Valient effort

Not for long :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Damn I got the twist ending
surprised-pikachu

Thanks a ton Jackson, and thanks to everyone who voted! It’s a real pleasure to have gotten this far on my 1st build

11 Likes

Your first build was great and tons great stuff going on. I can’t wait to see what else you come up with!!

4 Likes

It’s nice to have been able to see in person, ride, and personally destroy the board I’m giving the prize to!

We gotta meet up soon so I can give you the printer

5 Likes

Speaking of prizes

There are some really awesome prizes for the winners :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I hope @NoWind enjoys them all!

I find it so funny dissapointing that one of the BOTY winners hasn’t even logged in since we started voting. Like he has no idea that he won, and he may not even know about his involvement here :rofl:

2 Likes

I find it… less than funny :joy:

If someone has a way to reach @NoWind, please let him know we would appreciate him logging in and messaging me. Thanks!

4 Likes

yeah I didnt mean that literally, but I should make it more clear. The word I was looking for was probably disappointing.

1 Like

The internet version of β€œcool guys don’t look at explosions”

5 Likes