πŸ† 2021 Build of the Year - Voting - ROUND 1

Finally got around to vote

thanks @BenjaminF for the reminder!

4 Likes

Vote crab Raccoon for BOTY

5 Likes

17 Likes

Houston, we have a problem

Anyone with 3D printing experience who can help out would be appreciated :grin::metal:

6 Likes

@Venom121212 :arrow_up:

5 Likes

Love seeing all the great boards y’all!

10 Likes

Given the tone of the conversation, one might reasonably expect a 3D printed Phallosaurus ought be an essential component of any BOTY trophy!:trophy: :wink:

2 Likes

Way ahead of you there, buddy :wink:

1 Like

The king is back :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Hey hey Mr. Acoustic! How ya been?

1 Like

11 Likes

@AviatorEsk8er

3 Likes

Polls close in 3 hours!

My body is so ready. Just a reminder, there will be a second round of voting to determine BOTY from the category winners. That voting round will probably just be until the end of the week, no sense in dragging it out when most folks have already had a chance to analyze the choices.

6 Likes

i kinda wanna stay up just to see BOTY
but that probably isn’t a good idea

5 Likes

Yeah in hindsight I’m wishing that I had set them to end at 12:00 PST and not 23:59 PST :joy:

1 Like

Last minute of voting guys! Time to see who the winners are :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @NoWind @jack.luis and @EreTroN FOR BEING THE FIRST OFF-ROAD, MOST DIY, and STREET BOTY WINNERS!

Psychoframe with the INSANE 63% sweep over the Off-Road class

Outrun with a 42% win

ANDDDDD Cyboard with a 36% win over most diy to the second place β€œTUUB”

Congratulations guys! A lot of blood sweat and tears were put into these builds and it has paid off, now to see who reigns supreme and is the overall winner :wink: may the games begin and best of luck in the next round of the competition.

26 Likes

Wow crazy!

Congrats @EreTroN @jack.luis @NoWind !!

I guess Jackson gets to keep his printer lmao

10 Likes

Wow, such a good feeling. I am really excited.

I really appreciate the support, I had 0 experience in eskate builds and have learned every single thing here (and the old forum as well). So this actually is a win for the whole community.

Now, off to the next build.

19 Likes