๐Ÿ† 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations

Ronny @UFOskada with all the amazing builds its a big honor for you to think of my build, thanks for the love bro!!!

1 Like

@xsynatic I hate to even mention the category i will enter as the @NoWind might be in it with his beast but i might get lucky with choice of the most DIY group (he can go either route), but im gonna roll with โ€œoff road buildsโ€

1 Like

Lol heโ€™s got offroad in the bag

2 Likes

uh yeah!!! i was going to nominate him but someone beat me to it, hes got whatever he enters in the bag IMO.

3 Likes

Time will tell.

2 Likes

This one fully deserves to be here. Itโ€™s quite appropriately named after the full @moon/reacher drivetrain and the over all look. Just an overall beast!

And another one with a gorgeous full @moon drivetrain.
The super clean aesthetics really peak my fancy. Kudos @tomiboi :clap::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks @PedroMcJimenez appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like

Righto cocks!

Nominations are CLOSED

If you havenโ€™t selected what category you want your build to be in, fuckin do it now before the Duck gets back and puts you in the shitcunt category.

Please enter it yourself into this wiki post ๐Ÿ† 2021 Build of the Year - Nominations - #120 by xsynatic

Help us help you!

@jack.luis

@PedroMcJimenez

@abusfullofnuns

@NoWind

@Jaws

@DerSi

@ducktaperules

@Lobap

@Paul77

@whaddys

@tomiboi

7 Likes

if @EreTroN doesnโ€™t win his category then I will admit to having zero taste in sk8

3 Likes

Only 2 so far in off-road :hushed:

4 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Thank you! That deck has been a blast to ride. Itโ€™s a roadster so itโ€™s going in the street category.

4 Likes

Daddyโ€™s home. And heโ€™s not happy.

@PedroMcJimenez
@abusfullofnuns
@NoWind
@Jaws
@Lobap

You have until midnight PST tonight (16th of January) to specify your category.

If you dont pick by then, Iโ€™M PICKING FOR YOU, and no whining about what I pick afterwards.

If anyone knows how to reach any of these people outside of the forum, let them know they need to get in here before the scary ducktator puts them in the wrong category.

You have been warned.

18 Likes

6 Likes

Everyone in offroad hoping @BenjaminF puts nowind in shitcunt territory.
6199bf8fc86b8282b1850a4a7c22134214882aa9

12 Likes

spanking time

5 Likes

when will voting start/end?

1 Like

Honestly his build has the potential to sweep the offroad or DIY category. So Iโ€™ll probably put it in street builds lolz.

Someone get Jens on the phone and stop me

somebody-stop-me-jim-carrey

7 Likes

Read the first post in this thread.

And before you say โ€œbut duck, the first post doesnt say when voting ends,โ€ it ends when I say it ends damnit!

(Probably keep it open for like a week or something)

4 Likes

his tank can also wins in street build, if i didnโ€™t have my money on Outrun :joy:
damn that build needs to be in ridiculous build category

3 Likes