ZESC warrior6 (new BB variant)

thank you for your feedback. I will collect issues and make it better.

4 Likes

Please add your shop link to the first post, as that will make it easy for people to find. https://www.discoverzesc.com/warrior6series I add here just for reference.

Sorry for noob questions, but what’s up with cables included?

The one on far left is for motor sensors?

The middle cable has on 5 pin JST GH connector on one end and splits into two different (unknown) connectors on the other end. What’s it used for?

The one on far right has 6 pin JST GH connector and bare wires on the other end. How is this one used?

What cable do I use to link up two ZESC?

How do I hook up remote receiver or Bluetooth module that has JST PH connector?

Not 100% sure how to hook it all up. But if you follow this image carefully from the website user manual PDF, I think you should be ok.

3 Likes

this is the cable which can link two zesc. one branch is ppm(servo connector) and another branch is canbus

1 Like

that’s a CAN-bus PPM control? config is done on which side?

anyone, each warrior 6 has usb-c. just eanable can forward to set second esc.

2 Likes

looks sweeet. Out of the new ESCs popping up recently, this gets my vote. full transparancy in development, some benchtests, decent price and layout looks very meticulous. Looking foward to your testing.

Only downside I can find is the special firmware thing, but its a very minor downside.

7 Likes

Many people asked me about BLE. So…
A new combo is added, two Warrior6 + a bluetooth module.
From today, I am going to offer free shipping. :grinning:

https://www.discoverzesc.com/warrior6series

15 Likes

You’re doing great my man, keep it up :fire::zap:

4 Likes

I have some thing to clarify. On my web, it shows that image
this is kind of misleading.
Actually, the limited number is only for first batch. I will keep improving my esc and keep it in stock. :blush:

3 Likes

Is this push to start? Does it need a switch?

a switch. build-in antispark

if you’d have designed a dual ZESC Warrior 6 it would be so fucking sexy :woozy_face: :heart_eyes: or even a mirror version of the ZESC warrior 6 series, I’ll def get one for my next build tho.

dual version was paused since May. I don’t know when I could continue. Maybe end of this year, maybe next year.

7 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trampa Trademark Discussions (serious)

I’ve received mine today, really really nice looking, thanks @zhanzhan.

I must say that @zhanzhan was extremely communicative and helpful since I had some issues with the customs. He helped in any way possible from his side.

17 Likes

Those look awesome dude. Way smaller than I pictured.

3 Likes

Hi really interested in this vesc looks nicely designed I’m after 2 for a second build wondering if these are proving reliable? And do they work on work on tampa vesc tool?
Thank you

3 Likes

yessir

much better yes it works with the vesc tool if you go all the way down it say’s it :slight_smile: