ZESC warrior6 (new BB variant)

I can’t figure out if you are shipping to Europe or not?

Please tell me you do :joy:

1 Like

I do.

1 Like

in production. everything under control. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

25 Likes

From which company are you having the PCBs made and assembled?

2 Likes

got one sample from my supplier several days ago.

doing some tests on my scooter.

11 Likes

This battery sag :joy:
from 95% to 15% in 120A :crazy_face:

5 Likes

So shipping to Europe is 19.99$ as well? Or am I missing something on the website?

I offer flat rate shipping

Warrior 6 is in stock now! Combo of two only $269. We need testers! Appreciate people who support us.
https://www.discoverzesc.com/warrior6series

We operate QC test for each esc to make sure that everything works fine. The test is a 100a openloop test under 55v and lasts for 40 seconds. To cool down the motor, we immerse it in the oil. This is crazy.

20 Likes

Looks awesome, glad to see things shaping up for you! I may be ordering a pair of these to try out.

1 Like

@zhanzhan

What is diameter of mounting holes?

@MYKC it’s m3. I marked every thing on my website.

1 Like

Do these run on official vesc fw?

need my customized FW.

So we can use FW 5.1 and not your custom FW if we wanted?

1 Like

must use customized 5.1 and it has no difference in function with official one.

4 Likes

A unlimited FW5.1 is added to the link of my web. phase current can go over than 120a and batt current can go over than 60a. This means that you can overclock Warrior 6. Take your own risk when you are going to try unlimited one.

2 Likes

I would assume it requires a good cooling solution for it to be used safely and in stable stage?

yes. ambient temperature, cooling and duration have effect on it. my test was done under 22c and no airflow. so I rated 70A for 3min30sec, 90a for 60esc. 120a max. if ambient temp is 5c and have active cooling or esc is mounted on a large heatsink, maybe warrior6 can do 70A continuously. 100a for 3min. just like cpu overclocking, with liquid cooling, i7 can go 5 GHz, and with liquid N2, i7 can go 7GHz.

also, only average current make sense. many vendors rated their esc xxxA peak, like 200A. actually, their esc can only sustain a 200a surge. if you are running under 200a continuously, esc might over temp quickly or burn.

hope my explanation is helpful. :grinning:

10 Likes

My dudes, it’s real and it’s beautiful!

The connectors lock in and are different sizes so you can’t put them in the wrong holes.

Everything looks very good quality. :+1::ok_hand:t2:

There was just one small issue that can be fixed in next batch. Normal issues for first round anything. Two of the screws where slightly shorter. So be carful the order you put them back in. Seems like two of the holes where too short and the screws have been shortened.

Overall it looks very nice. I’m excited to try it out.

I wish there was a wiring diagram in the box though. Or a QR to a digital version.

11 Likes