ZESC v6c vesc variant

yes, it does have canbus, but the chip is not soldered. this single channel version is designed for updating electric scooter. So, canbus is not necessary. I will release a dual version later.

12 Likes

When you get around to making one with a canbus port or an outright dual I’m interested in trying it. Either way, looks cool and it’s dope seeing folks make stuff like this.

2 Likes

Yes but it could demonstrate that the failures are caused by resistance value choice and not by the design, and an in-between value could work better.

Science

3 Likes
13 Likes

Since I didnt get a response from earlier question, could you please do a short demo(video) on the bench with 13S (really 12S would tickle most people enough).

Alternativly, send one sample out to someone with the equipment to bench test it properly?

If you’re looking to get a few into the wild, this would certainly help people make up thier mind.

3 Likes

Have I seen this ESC before? Maybe on the Vesc project forum?

Similiar design, but not the same, you’re probably thinking of the mini one that had helluvalot of caps, right;

9 Likes

im interested. send you a message on www.electric-skateboard.builders

2 Likes

@BillGordon maybe bump this guy’s level so he doesn’t have to PM through that site?

9 Likes

@zhanzhan I bumped you to member level so you can post/PM without issue.

5 Likes

Hi OleksiiF-

Level bumped here. Welcome!

1 Like

Thanks, homeslice.

2 Likes

hot price

Haven’t maytech desinged one quite similar?

2 Likes

Hi! I just designed a simple case and mounted a 40mm fan on it. I will do the test again and record it later this week.

11 Likes

Obviously this one is much larger. One problem i notice is that you are only able to mount the heatsink on the top of the mos, which means that heat cannot transfer quickly. It must have some over temp problems (he rated 200A). Also, we know that shunt amplifiers saturate at 165A(if he doesn’t modify the firmware), so how he got 200A rating?

8 Likes

Screenshot from 2020-01-17 18-12-22

:thinking:

Screenshot from 2020-01-17 18-12-26

Alright, who bought one?

13 Likes

i did. it’s for a low powered mono drive so i’m probably not the right person to stress test it.

15 Likes

Let someone stress test it with their money.

3 Likes

whats wrong with fesc 4.12’s for a low powered mono drive? :o