Yours Truly is now in open beta for iOS!

Drink the kool aid

1 Like

I would…

but I’d she;d have questions that i’d prefer unanswered on a 976 yours truly device…

Ok so apparently I can’t install the app on my watch. It shows up in the list of apps, but I get the spinning wheel of death when I try to install :man_shrugging:t4:

hAD A full gulp yet?

2 Likes

Yep, grew up in Cupertino, pretty sure they put it in the drinking water :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This app is simple awesome.
It’s Perfect for tracking your rides and not giving a crap about anything else.

Connected to metr pro module and so far so good.
No signal cut outs or missing ride data

5 Likes

Thanks for all the love, everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys, thanks for all the help testing!!!
The first release of Yours Truly is now out on the App Store!!!

If you’d like to continue testing, here’s a small teaser of one upcoming feature:

2 Likes

Is there a way to automatically multiply data for the amount of vesc/motors being used?

Not sure what you mean?
But dual motors are currently supported for Unity and I’ll be looking into getting dual VESC working soon - if that answers your question?

3 Likes

Ah. That’s exactly what I meant :point_up:t3:
Awesome

3 Likes

What about android app? Also,love your design.

1 Like

Hoping to start building the Android app in the short/medium term - no timeframe though

3 Likes

Hey Cisco - I’m still working on getting CAN forwarding working for actual data.
In the meantime, the latest testflight version of the app has a setting for specifying the number of VESCs configured - which will double, triple, quadruple etc. the consumption measurements for you.
Cheers :slight_smile:

If any dual VESC owners could hop onto the beta and confirm/deny if setting up CAN forwarding ends up recording motor #2 data I’d be very grateful!

Note: does not work for unity/stormcore on VESC 5.01

Does the app allow you to edit VESC configs/settings like the metr app does?

No - editing VESC settings is not a current priority for us.
We’re more working to be a ride tracking/social experience :slight_smile:
(Eventually!)

1 Like

Are there any particular settings that you’d be looking for?

1 Like

Motor/battery amps + brake amps, Battery voltage cutoff values, HFI setup, etc

1 Like

Yeah, I think that kinda stuff isn’t really our goal - at least not right now.
We’re mainly aiming to be your companion out on a ride and to facilitate engagement with your local community.

For all of those sorts of settings we could consider implementing a TCP proxy for use with the desktop client - assuming they’re things you would want to tweak at home instead of out on a ride?

1 Like