Here is a better pic @b264

The negative will be the easiest to fit it in

2 Likes

Yeah that’s bypass configuration

Yes, put it on that negative wire, all good

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s overkill :rofl:

I usually just solder it on the wires and epoxy it inside the enclosure then go over it with sealant

2 Likes

Hahaha I like to make it look pretty :joy::sweat_smile: @b264

2 Likes

Not much had been posted here for a while, just checking to see if your still mailing these out…

I’m assuming that a 58v fuse is fine for a pack running a lower voltage, say… a 10s 36v pack?
Or would it not blow at the rated 7.5a?

2 Likes

5A fuse will blow at 7A and 1v

1 Like

Well yeah, he does mention that these 7.5a fuses he recommends maximum 4a…

But does voltage difference from it’s rated use case have an effect on that Amp rating? I assume not, as most people don’t run like… 14s-15s packs :laughing:

Yeah you can use the 7.5A fuses for up to 7A or so but I wouldn’t go above 5A without switching to a larger fuse. Just me personally. You’re not trying to blow the fuse. Rather, it’s a safety net.

The voltage rating on fuses is rather insignificant. You can use a 12V fuse for a 50V battery if you want to. It’s better to use a 58V fuse, but the amperage is really what matters, within reason. You can’t use a 12V fuse on a five kilovolt battery.

2 Likes

Yep, new stock is in now :slight_smile:

7.5A, 10A, 15A

@b264 happy mf days imma take 6 15a fuses off ya hands pm me da cost and we can go from there

1 Like

Can one use a 32v one from autozone or oreillys ? I have an 8amp charger with 12s.

You can. It’s not quite as good but probably adequate IMHO

Or,OR, u could buy a 10a blade fuse from ya boi b2 here and have all ur troubles solved :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

true dat, I am gonna have to buy 1…

good man

do you tin the wire first then solder directly to the blade?

I tin the blade, tin the wire, then quickly stick them together.

2 Likes

4 Likes

new stock arrived

2 Likes