esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

[WTS-US] 3DS V4 Mini Urethane Helical Gear Drives / 10mm Bore Keyed Motor Pulleys

After giving it a lot of thought, I’ve decided to part with these beauties. They are brand new, never been driven, and come with two sets of motor gears (for 8mm and 10mm motor shafts, 1:2.6 and 1:2.4 ratios respectively) in addition to the hangers. These are the newest version and this package would cost you €647.25 ($750) shipped towards your door from 3D. They are real pieces of art, and would be perfect on something like the new bioboards deck; a little bummed I won’t be keeping them around just to look at.

SO.
2x FB275 hangers
2x Mini Urethane Helical Gear Drives w/ 10mm, 1:2.4 ratio motor gears installed
2x 8mm, 1:2.6 ratio motor gears

Asking $650 shipped to the lower 48, or best offer.

Motor Pulleys

Aluminum 12T w/ extra short grubs and no keyway, steel 14T, 16T, 18T, and 20T w/ keyway. All for 16mm wide for 15mm belts, and bored for 10mm motor shafts.

$15/$25 shipped for 1x/2x of 12, 14, and 16T.
$18/$30 shipped for 1x/2x of 18T/20T.

13 Likes

If you want to part out the set ( I doubt you’ll want to ) I’d be interested in those 270s

1 Like

Pretty sure these guys are loctited on, not willing to split them and potentially ruin their freshness, sorry.

5 Likes

Yeaaa they loctite like a bishhhh… gonna need a torch and like 30 mins to kill :upside_down_face:

Would you consider selling the two 8mm gear pinions on their own… cuz the 10mm only work with 6396 MT motors and well they arE trash …

Moving on up to bigger and better but need 8mm

3 Likes

Even most hobby machinist can drill a keyway, don’t let that be what deters you from 10mm shafts.

I’d part w/ the pulleys on their own for like $80 shipped.

Wrong. 6374 maytech also offers 10mm shaft
Flipsky 6384/6374
APS 63100
APS 6374 “I think”

3 Likes

Oooooooooooooo :eyes:
I stand uberly corrected…
Much as Garcias

I still needs 8mm for my 63100s cuz yeeee… :chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Fixed for you :point_up_2:t2:

3 Likes

:smirk::smirk:
U already be knowin

Mooch ass grassy ass

2 Likes

Moo just grrr I see us

2 Likes

“de nalgas”

3 Likes

eggzakery

:wink:

1 Like

what kv would be good for these ?
running 150mm wheels at 12s, 40mph max

2 Likes

I was gunna say theSe are urethane V4 drives… but I just realized I shipped u berg adapters with yer janux hubs … which would be perfect with these

6380 170kV :upside_down_face::penguin:

3 Likes

I was going to run 120kv cans on kegel 6" pneumatics on the 1:2.4 setup, putting loaded speed at almost 35. Berg adapters would be a great addition to this setup, but low kv for sure w/ these ratios and that wheel diameter unless you hate torque.

1 Like

Monday bump… entertaining offers.

Added some more pics.

Hump day bump. Dropped the price a bit on the drivetrain. Added some motor pulleys.

2 Likes

bump.