Motor Pulleys with 10mm bore

Looking for 2x 15mm 5m 15t motor pulleys with 10mm bore. Seems like those are hard to find, anyone got some spares?

1 Like

Let me check later today

2 Likes

Are you prejudice against more teeth? Or specifically 15t only?

3 Likes

16t would be okay too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

LaCroix sells titanium 16T motor pulleys with a 10mm bore

1 Like

Fuck me 90$ for 2 pulleys, hell naw

3 Likes

It’s LaCroix and it’s titanium LoL.z

I’m surprised it’s only $90

2 Likes

Yo, I got some 16s if you want: [WTS-US] Deck Wings / Motor Pulleyz / MTB Bearings

Aw, you’re in Germany. GL!

1 Like

Thanks, here’s to hoping that someone still shows up. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Got mine (8 mm ones, but they do have 10 mm as well) from this seller on aliexpress: POWGE HTD 5M 15 Teeth Synchronous Timing Pulley Bore 5/6/6.35/7/8/10mm for Width 15/20mm HTD5M Belt gear 15 5M 15 AF 15Teeth 15T|pulley bore|timing pulley boretiming pulley - AliExpress

took literally 2 months for them to arrive, but other than that it’s all good

(edit: spelling error)

Thanks, but those are aluminium, how do they hold up for you? For me even steel ones get used up.

1 Like

I haven’t really gotten around to use them yet, so I don’t know how well they will last, but I figured at least they’ll probably last longer than plastic ones :sweat_smile:
But given that steel is harder than aluminium, I believe the aluminium ones will get worn down faster. An option however is to just buy a bunch of these since it’s only like $5 each and just change them out as they go.
Anyways, I’ll let you know if I have any problems with them :+1:

1 Like

Not surprised you can only buy it in rainbow. LoL.z

1 Like

EBS seems to have it. And the company is just amazing to deal with.

2 Likes

Thanks!