wts (uk) 4wd drive board (60mph) (possible part out) (ubox - 3ds drives - stretched metroboard - redember - 12s8p p42a)

possible part out (details below)

this board
been all tidied up and made to look awesome
parts are listed in the link above and everything has been carefully built and put in place

10kw+
60mph
super stable at high speed and still awesome to commute with

shipping form london - uk (can ship anywhere in the eu)

price - £2700 (need a quick sell)

also i can include a gophert 6517 charger (adjustable voltage and current up till 17amps at 65v) for another £150
and lots of safety gear i can sell with

happy to listen to offers

parts alone cost well over £5000

please keep the thread clean and we can discuss things over pm

selling due to lack of time and need the money more for other things

thanks a lot guys

build

setup:

redember xapham fritted and insanely good looking with eboosted enclosure.

@ahrav speed drivetrain. fatboy 275 hangers, bioboards 6396 210kv motors, 1:2.6 3ds drives, metroboard stretched and spare 3ds hubs with it if you wanna unstretch

spintend vescs

12s8p p42a and llt bms

hoyt puck

moonbeams x things

assortment of riptide bushings

spare bolts + nuts + inserts etc…

gps tracker with sim inside

spare motor (fully working)
spare receiver
and a lot more spares

photos

IMG_20210208_143947

IMG_20210308_181656

part out possibility

part out section
if i can get interest i will part out

drivetrain - 5 x motors + 4 x gear drives (with spare bits) + 2 x trucks + 2 x adjustable baseplates + lots of bushings + stretched hubs and unstretched hubs with metroboard tires = £1300 (possible buyer…)

vescs - 2 x spintend 75v 100amp vescs = £350? (1 taken @skrzypol) (possibly @skrzypol friend) (@moddedlife)

battery - 12s8p p42 with llt bms around 20 - 40 full cycles = £500? (@Benji76)

deck and enclosure - redember xapham and eboosted enclosure (minor defects to the wood where bits of wood glue where put in. also around truck holes where more were made to allow wider wheelbase to not get enclosure bite) = £350

hoyt puck and 2 receivers = £75 (@sk8l8r)

those are the main parts if i can get interest in those i am willing to do the part out
i think the prices are fair let me know if i am off

please keep thread tidy

also happy to do a part out if all main parts are chosen (deck + enclosure combo / drivetrain / battery / vescs)

disclaimer - i would advise to redo the charge port mounting system - currently its just mounted with hot glue which works but is very messy

if you want more pics or would like more details let me know

also i have plenty other stuff to sell with so if you are looking into parts just let me know

5 Likes

did some heavy tidying up on the wiring on this board
done 100 miles or so to tune everything up and its back on the market

let me know if you have any questions

quick sprint i did today (hit 60kmh) (my record on this board is around 70kmh)

Screenshot 2021-10-28 21.54.39

Shouldn’t this be in the “selling completes” category? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

oops your right
will change

1 Like

part out section
if i can get interest i will part out

drivetrain - 5 x motors + 4 x gear drives (with spare bits) + 2 x trucks + 2 x adjustable baseplates + lots of bushings + stretched hubs and unstretched hubs with metroboard tires = £1400

vescs - 2 x spintend 75v 100amp vescs = £350?

battery - 12s8p p42 with llt bms around 20 - 40 full cycles = £550?

deck and enclosure - redember xapham and eboosted enclosure (minor defects to the wood where bits of wood glue where put in. also around truck holes where more were made to allow wider wheelbase to not get enclosure bite) = £350

hoyt puck and 2 receivers = £75

those are the main parts if i can get interest in those i am willing to do the part out
i think the prices are fair let me know if i am off

2 Likes

interested in the puck

i will put you down

once i have most parts accounted for i will contact you about buying

1 Like

Interested in 1 x vesc (assuming 175?)

1 Like

yeah would do 175 for 1 vesc

however i will prioritise if someone wants to take both

2 Likes

Noted, sounds fair. Just let me know if we can make a deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

will do

bump bump bump

I might have another mate from my country possible interested in the other vesc.

But. We have just realized that this is no EU anymore… So any experience regarding duties and vat?

2 Likes

i can either stick them as low value (below 30euro or whatever) and they get through fine (but then you have to take responsibility if they get lost and i cant get full compensation (very unlikely to happen))

or i can declare normal value and then your charged with a fee

2 Likes

I’m interested in an esc and tires if you can send them across the pond

2 Likes

happy to send if you wanna cover shipping

for tires i can only sell to you if the buyer of the gear drives is willing to drop them from his bundle

2 Likes

need it gone (need money for driving lessons and to pay for a trip with some friends :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

£2500 takes it all

price decrease on individual parts

3 Likes

Good luck with the driving lessons. If you have anyone to let you drive around every once in a while you’ll make it under £1k (assuming you pass everything first time and… are a good driver in general)

1 Like

What does that mean? Sorry shua.

Each driving lesson costs money. If he has no experience in driving the chances of needing more is higher. If he knows what he’s doing = less fuckups = fewer lessons = Less money needed.

4 Likes