wts (uk) 4wd drive board (60mph) (possible part out) (ubox - 3ds drives - stretched metroboard - redember - 12s8p p42a)

Took a written test and drove home when I was 15yo. 30km and on freeways too. I still remember the only correction I got was to not change lanes in the intersection and I was not centered in the lane. Can’t remember which side I hovered.

4 Likes

I would interested for the battery around £400

I have a friend next london who can receive it

1 Like

Cam I take 1 esc as well?

1 Like

For context, people in Europe usually fail their driving exam the first few times, despite spending months learning shit and practicing. You pass when you’re as good as a self-driving car, lol. Idk why the US sets the bar so low.

4 Likes

I also enjoy telling Americans that I’m a functioning adult who doesn’t have a license and has no interest in owning a car (I can drive, I just never attempted the test)

3 Likes

thanks man

aiming for 20 lessons or so (lessons are really expensive in london)
passed theory a couple weeks back

in england you will get failed for something like cutting a corner during an exam (going to close to the curb) or forgetting to signal early or not checking mirrors before turning

yeah sure will put you down

hi yeah i can put you down and we can discuss exact prices when the part out is ready

1 Like

have possible interest on the drivetrain
if he agrees then i will start the part out and send people a pm with payment info

thx

1 Like

ok
i have 1 guy trying the board out today (possible buyer for the whole thing)
if he takes it i will sell to him

if not i will send details for the part out

2 Likes

Good luck with the sale

2 Likes

Really? LoL

Have you seen the news? The bar for everything over here is low. Heck, some police departments have maximum IQ requirements. Yes, maximum.

We are the undisputed king of low bars.

10 Likes

WTF :thinking:??

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wow, just wow haha.

Sorry for derailing @Halbj613. Getting some bumps i guess :wink:

3 Likes

bump bump, let’s sell some chiz

hope you sell it as a whole - always makes me a little sad to see a build parted out :wink:

1 Like

Get yourself on abbies driving school in plaistow. Just as expensive as everywhere else but they have really good instructors (and 1173 reviews at 4.9 stars total don’t lie).
They’ll also be realistic about how many lessons you’ll need to pass. I’ve done it in 25 and they recommended 30 initially

3 Likes

If you make the asessor feel unsafe while you corner then yes, he’ll fail you. But generally if you follow the shape of the road, you can be 3mm from the curb and still be okay.
Mirrors is a really big one, along with blind spots. It’s just something that needs to be taught in your driving routine unfortunately. Day to day driving later on will be on a “as needed” basis but without the base routine you won’t check, trust me.
Mirrors, signal, turn, mirrors again.

Oh and don’t go to goodmayes testing centre. They have a 30-32% pass rate

4 Likes

yeah im not using a centre
just a local dude who is quite successful
doing quite well so far (only 2 lessons in)

gotta be more careful in first but otherwise im doing ok

1 Like

also im sorry everyone but the board ended up getting sold complete
guy has paid
sorry

@xsynatic you can close

8 Likes

Nice!

1 Like