insanity: 4wd lean mean speed machine

decided to finally open a thread for my new build now everything has been decided

pics to come

setup:

redember xapham fritted and insanely good looking. with eboosted enclosure.

@ahrav speed drivetrain. fatboy 275 hangers, bioboards 6396 210kv motors, 1:2.6 3ds drives, metroboard stretched and possible to go back to 3ds hubs

spintend vescs on canbus. thanks to @Anubis

12s8p p42a being built by me and prob another 12s6p on top to be used as a range extender if the need comes, llt bms from @Lee_Wright

hoyt puck (soooooooooooo nice) from @Lee_Wright

metr pro and some spare spintend remotes

also davegax and maybe some other telemetry bits if required (robogotchi and gps module)

issues:

bullet and sensor connectors? want waterproofing and easy connectors. @BenjaminF did you ever make those connectors you were talking about on the freesk8 forum

lights? (want something connected to the port on the spintend)

handle? (as this board is gonna weigh 2 tons)

anti theft stuff: this board costed way to much to ever lose
thank yous

thanks to everyone and i was gonna name everyone here but the list would be way to long
but just to name a few: @skyart @ahrav @anubis @Lee_Wright @BenjaminF @sciguy (hope you get your money back) @bigben @Fosterqc @longhairedboy and many other on the battery builders thread.

eitherway if you got any questions just ask below

22 Likes
                             pic dump post:

pic dumb number 1:

best looking deck in the world thanks @jamie
sadly usps made a small dent in two of the edges :cry:

15 Likes

reserved:

1 Like

and one more reserved

1 Like

Reserved

23 Likes

what was your last/other build’s specs?

3 Likes

I had no idea you were building anything? :rofl::rofl:

Seriously looks like a bloody beast! Look forward to seeing it come together :+1:

2 Likes

other build is coming along still. hummie deck, 4wd carvons, focboxes and 12s6p 30q

thanks man
feel like at this point i have done enough and know where its going that im ready to start a build thread
currently buidlign batetry and hope to have it done within a week or so
then its just lots of soldering and connectors

2 Likes

These? I made a functional prototype a while back, but realized that it wasn’t going to work so I went back to the drawing board. I have a new plan now and I am working to make it happen ASAP.

Probably dont hold your breath for them though lol.

9 Likes

yep the mr69
seemed cool sad that it didnt work

hopefully your new ones work and come out soon

2 Likes

Parts plan looks pretty sick, looking forward to see it come together :wink:

3 Likes

thanks mate put a lot of money and time in so hopefully it comes out as well as i hope

2 Likes

first pic dump

def the nicest deck ive ever seen and feels like a shame to cover the bottom with an enclosure
just looks soooooo good

4 Likes

great name

3 Likes

thanks

also reminds me forgot to say a huge thank you to @glyphiks for creating his thread about battery building and answering a ton of my questions. dunno if he recalls doing them as he was probably stone cold drunk

1 Like

glad you left out ‘the’ (i.e. ‘The Insanity’)… is just ‘insanity’ (with lower case ‘i’ too)

1 Like

Didn’t really think to much about it
Don’t like the insanity but don’t really care about the lower or upper case I is the truth

1 Like

well you better keep it lower case or im gonna start hating

1 Like

for you i will

1 Like

:grin:

2 Likes