(WTS) Quinny longboard stroller (yes it’s the one from the meme)

[US, Bay Area ] Quinny Longboard Stroller (LOCAL PICKUP)

This thing is a giant longboard with a seat for cargo or a child in the front. The seat folds down for easy storage. It’s setup with special Caliber trucks and the front has a brake setup. This comes with abec 107’s but the weird lip on them wont work with esk8. This was originally turned into a crazy powerful esk8 by my dad but once my younger siblings got bigger they didn’t fit so there wasn’t a reason to have it and its been sitting in a closet. This thing isn’t sold in the US so it was bought in the UK and shipped here so there is defiantly less then 10 of these things in the entire US. I’m offering this to the esk8 community because I would love to see it used in a esk8 build but if it doesn’t sell after awhile I will offer it to the longboard community. This is my first sales thread so please be patient with me and also I’m not able to be active on weekdays from 9-12:30 is cuz of school so I will try to check this thread regularly. This thing was around $700 but shipping from the UK was like $600 and this is one of the very few Quinny’s in the US.

$1000(USD)

12 Likes

What the fuck? Surely you can build one of these yourself for way less…

Good luck with the sale though! I love the idea of this stroller!

3 Likes

Ya I agree I hope someone buys this thing and does something sick with it. You could also use that seat for electronics or something…

duude, this is that meme stroller. Awesome.

27 Likes

Yup. Being in the front seat when flying down the street at 30 mph is fucking insane lol

7 Likes

That’s certainly the weirdest thing i’ve seen today

5 Likes

Wow, this is solid Unobtainium

6 Likes

Now just imagine if someone made a build with this but used tb130’s :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Those are just as had to find. Well maybe this is more difficult to find LoL

1 Like

I feel like if you removed the stroller and swapped the trucks around, and put a giant battery box on the back, this could be interesting. Still, those wheels are nigh impossible to fit pulleys to unless you can reach Janux Esk8

3 Likes

Ya you totally could. Ya I’m selling it with the wheels cuz I have no use for them but you could swap them out

2 Likes

I always thought pics of these we see on the internet were just prototypes and were never sold.

5 Likes

Not in the US at least

3 Likes

Same; this is the first evidence I’ve seen of these not being vaporware.

3 Likes

They don’t meet safety standards in USA and Canada. That’s why you can’t buy em directly

My wife is very strict on our children’s safety for seats, and so I’m not allowed to buy this :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

You can now! :smirk:

'long as you only need one…

3 Likes

I mean as long as you don’t hit anything it can’t be too bad.

1 Like

I live in the city of orange cones…pretty sure hitting something is part of our daily routines :joy:

As long as it ain’t a box, I’m fine. Those seem to hurt :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Okay someone find the meme with the kickflipping stroller… I know we’ve all seen it… I’m not finding it…

3 Likes

3 Likes