Anyone know what the heck this is??

Functions as both a skateboard and a wooden ice cream spoon incase you come across ice cream

5 Likes

This is a project waiting for your 40$. I will PayPal you 40$ With expectation that you esk8 it in 2 months using a butt-tail battery.

I will 3d print whatever butt (or regular if u actually can’t) enclosure you want for free in filament of choice. Nylon preferred.

#justdoit #junkinthetrunk #boty22

16 Likes

The bosozuku feel is strong in this build Sir.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this deck all night and I still can’t figure out, from a design perspective, why it is shaped this way.

7 Likes

Talon looks sorta similar but definitely not it. I think I remember seeing a deck closer to it at subsonic hq once. But that was like 2 years ago

4 Likes

Do you think this may have been some sort of early prototype for the Quinny Longboard Stroller that wasn’t used?

5 Likes

Is asking the seller an option ?

3 Likes

It looks like it can’t decide if it wants to be a dance board or long board.

2 Likes

insert mandatory “do a kickflip” joke here

3 Likes

too late

1 Like

Goddamn the talon is a beautiful deck. If only they made bigger ones

1 Like

Like longer foot stance or like longer ends like the first post :rofl:

:joy:
This thread is gold. @Arzamenable I think you’re right. For $40 I think I have to go and get it. If only because I know I can cut that tail off and make another skate out of it.
Judging from the somewhat aggressive concave, my best guess is maybe a really old zenit prototype? Can’t place the trucks either.
They’re way on the other side of the city or I would have bought it by now.

3 Likes

Nope. They have no clue. Got it in a storage auction. It’s bugging me tho…

1 Like

Don’t. Send me batteries instead. I neeeeed batteries. I have printers for days.

2 Likes

THIS.
IS.
THE.
PERFECT.
DECK!!!

7 Likes

Landyachtz Urban Assault ?

7 Likes

6 Likes

That’s it!!! SOMEBODY GET THIS MAN A COOKIE WITH WEED IN IT.

6 Likes

Probably could have more torque by just swapping in a vesc