Anyone know what the heck this is??

For sale locally and super cheap. Can’t find any info on it. I was wondering if any of you deck nerds have ever seen such a beast? Would love to know the details. Probs gonna grab it just because, but still super curious.

Holler if you seen one!

8 Likes

is it maybe a luge board thingy you lay down on?

4 Likes

The back is obviously a cutting board to do barbecue on the run

9 Likes

“you want a ride? hop on the tail hold on to my ass cheeks”

14 Likes

Haha all possibilities. Interesting deck tho right?! Like nice drop down, might even have some angles on the nose and tail for stability. Looks like it wasn’t an easy deck to make.

2 Likes

I think if you suddenly jump with both feet on this back platforma you can achieve a kickflip with a 20kg esk8

3 Likes

Finally, a tail that makes that 100 cell battery pop like it’s a park deck.

4 Likes

Pretty sure its Trampa’s new deck that’ll fit a 10s20p box on the rear

11 Likes

Buttocks Bum GIF - Buttocks Bum Powdered GIFs

7 Likes

Functions as both a skateboard and a wooden ice cream spoon incase you come across ice cream

5 Likes

This is a project waiting for your 40$. I will PayPal you 40$ With expectation that you esk8 it in 2 months using a butt-tail battery.

I will 3d print whatever butt (or regular if u actually can’t) enclosure you want for free in filament of choice. Nylon preferred.

#justdoit #junkinthetrunk #boty22

16 Likes

The bosozuku feel is strong in this build Sir.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this deck all night and I still can’t figure out, from a design perspective, why it is shaped this way.

7 Likes

Talon looks sorta similar but definitely not it. I think I remember seeing a deck closer to it at subsonic hq once. But that was like 2 years ago

4 Likes

Do you think this may have been some sort of early prototype for the Quinny Longboard Stroller that wasn’t used?

5 Likes

Is asking the seller an option ?

3 Likes

It looks like it can’t decide if it wants to be a dance board or long board.

2 Likes

insert mandatory “do a kickflip” joke here

3 Likes

too late

1 Like

Goddamn the talon is a beautiful deck. If only they made bigger ones

1 Like