(WTS) Quinny longboard stroller (yes it’s the one from the meme)

Ah yes duh LoL

8 Likes

Sales pitch: Just imagine dropping ur kid off at school or some after school class in this thing, all the Karen’s will be screaming at you but it would be worth it

5 Likes

But like a grand? That’s a steep price for something that can be done with a $100 longboard and a $100 stroller with some of the U clamps for piping

2 Likes

True but it’s super rare but I defiantly see your point. For know it’s 1k but I kinda am just go to wait and see what the interest for it is. Also the longboard is designed to hold the seat and it folds and has analog brakes and comes with special caliber trucks so it would be kinda hard to diy

2 Likes

Super rare doesn’t really translate to high price even it originally cost that much. If there isn’t a market for it. On a DIY group probably won’t do well maybe Reddit or eBay

4 Likes

Your probably right just thought I would put it here for a week and see if anyone wanted it cuz I’m slightly loyal to esk8 but if it doesn’t sell by then I’ll throw it up on eBay and or Reddit

2 Likes

agree that market isn’t here. :smiley: might be out there though.

Thanks for showing us!

2 Likes

You mean “as long as you only need one kid and can sacrifice the second for science ?”

4 Likes

What bother me is the claim of 600 dollars for shipping, even with express shipping it would cost way less than that

1 Like

I mean I’m not here to cheat anyone out of something it was shipped from the UK to the US for $600. I’m not hear to start an argument or piss people off.

1 Like

Check out ShipBikes.com. They have the best rates I have been able to find for big/heavy packages. Contiguous US shipping only, but I imagine it wont be more than $50. That’s going to get you a lot more bites than $600 haha.

2 Likes

Ya my dad bought this and I offered to sell it for him so I am not sure on the whole story but I’ll ask him

1 Like

My suggestion:

• Figure out what kind of box/wrapping/etc you are going to secure this in for shipment.
  • Box/wrap it up.
  • Measure the dimensions of the ready-to-ship package, as well as weighing it
  • Go to ShipBikes.com and use those dimensions to get a shipping quote.
  • Use a few different zipcodes around America (pull these from randomly selected addresses on google maps) to get a rough idea of how much it will cost, because shipping rates vary slightly depending on the destination.
  • Average the shipping rates you get, and then use that as your shipping cost for trying to sell this.
    OR
  • Build that cost into your asking price, and list it with “Free US Shipping,” as free shipping is a lot more attractive to potential buyers.

That’s just my two cents, do as you will. Good luck with sale!

5 Likes

Still available? Been looking for one of these

3 Likes

yes but it’s unfortunately gonna either have to be shipped or local pickup from Seattle

3 Likes

I’d like to make a deal on it. Can you email me at galenz418@gmail.com. Having some trouble with this site. Where in Seattle are you located? I have family there. Thanks

2 Likes

If you’re still looking to sell it please let me know. Interested still for sure.

1 Like

Are you still looking to sell this? Thanks!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that this stroller is awesome, have one myself and my kid loves it! Solid quality, using it everyday and still in perfect condition. Only thing that needs to be fixed is changing to better bearings because the ones included isn’t especially good.

2 Likes

If the bearings are your only gripe, then I’d consider it a very good product. Bearings are super easy to change.

1 Like