[WTS] [EU/DK] Drive train (355EUR) and 10S6P (205EUR)

It has to be ABEC 107s or TB110s, I was also going to say I would only really buy it with the wheels too

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning that :+1: :slight_smile:

I totally understand that, but wheels are already sold… :slight_smile: And to be honest, I don’t think it gets any easier to install the wheels. You just swipe them on and screw down the nut.

Its about getting them xD TB110 are super rare in the EU, and lots of people don’t like abec 107s especially for their price

1 Like

Would you consider selling this without the motors?

1 Like

I could do with some motors if he takes everything else

1 Like

That works for me, I only really need the hangers and gear drive stuff.

Think @taz was looking for some baseplates :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely. I might have heard someone say that maybe @EboardSolutions will be getting some of the blue ones when corona is over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@moon @bollen
I guess I could do that, however then there wouldn’t be any grease in the gear drives, and there is definitely not enough grease left to redo them… :confused:

The motor shafts have also been cut to fit the gear drive. Can’t remember to which length though, but it was the recommend…

1 Like

That might be an issue for me

1 Like

They should be 15mm

Yeah that’s super short

Didn’t think of that. Guess it’s gonna be hard to get normal pulleys on the motors so probably better to leave them attached.

2 Likes

100mm Boas would work too.

I think they’re marked as “iffy” for support, perhaps a clearance issue im not sure

Just added the battery to the main post. 300EUR + shipping & paypal fees

Clearance should be fine it´s only 7mm difference to ABEC, Sickboards stocked them, I thought it might be easier to get them in EU since you were mentioning availability.

Cheaper prices for a fellow dane? :wink:

2 Likes

Prove it, insult his mother in danish

2 Likes

Din mor er en fed ko
Undskyld mener det ikke
Edit: A man gotta do what a man gotta do
and thats everything for a discount

7 Likes

This guy deserves a discount :+1:

7 Likes