[WTS] [EU/DK] Drive train (355EUR) and 10S6P (205EUR)

@Anubis

I have an eskating.eu enclosure which I had to take the battery out of, I think its the root of my problems with cutouts.
38x165x530mm

Would also take the TB110 if noone has reserved with the battery.

1 Like

They are already reserved to someone and im pretty sure he’s gonna buy them… :slight_smile:

I can put you in que though.

I think the height is gonna be an issue. I don’t think it will fit, unless you do some kind of modifications. I made a wood riser to make it it my deck.

Bump

Impatient me here

Need the groups with deck, enclosure and battery gone

350 EUR+shipping and PayPal fees.

Feel free to also shoot me an offer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

Current status is I’m missing someone for Group1, Group2 and Group5.

What that means is, I’m not really sure what’s gonna end up happening at least for now. Hopefully I’ll know within the next 2-3 days.

On one hand, I should just sell the parts that got dibs, but on the other hand, it just seems somewhat stupid to do that, taking into consideration what parts have got dibs and how long time it’s been up for sale. It’s not really any of the big parts, which I feel like puts me in a bit of a stupid position.

So, gonna drop the price for the whole board to 1150 EUR+shipping & paypal fees, and then meanwhile im trying to sell the whole board, it’s still possible to put dibs on parts. Then I’ll choose whatever is most successful.

Offers are still welcome :slight_smile:
I don’t recommend anyone to dibs if they’re in a hurry. Not that I’m expecting this to take months, but honestly everything is possible.

I’m really sorry to everyone that already has gotten dibs and was expecting to have their item shipped really soon, but im just not really sure what’s gonna happen… Hope you understand.

2 Likes

bump, got a spare wheel pulley? all the best with your sale @legend27

1 Like

Alright everyone, need the deck+enclosure and drive train gone.

When I find someone who wants to buy the deck, I’ll part everything out, as I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be easier getting rid of the drive train, than deck :slight_smile:

Buy the deck,enclosure, old DaveGA, Unity heat sink AND lights (plus some more) for only 75EUR+shipping and paypal fees. Total retail value at least 150 EUR.

That’s a steal if you ask me :wink:

2 Likes

i would take the old davega if i can take that seperately also would take lights
if i hadnt just bought a bunch of stuff i would have taken the drive train

just having dibs on it

1 Like

Lights are glued to the board, so you would have to buy the whole board :crazy_face:

1 Like

what do you mean when you say old davega
as in is it a fully functional v1

1 Like

This kit you could buy back in the days + screen.

Only needs a case and it’s good to go. I’ve never used it, but once hooked it up to my pc, to see if the screen worked. It did.

1 Like

how much would you sell that for right now?

1 Like

As of right now, it’s included with the deck, unfortunately…

I’d charge 7EUR for it if I where to sell it separately, though. So if anyone want’s to buy the deck WITHOUT the Davega, I could sell it for 68EUR+shipping & fees, and then you, @Halbj613, could buy the Davega for 7EUR+shipping & fees :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah boooooo

that davega looks perfect for my needs

1 Like

Ok, better late than never. Unity package:im up for it. No BS, shipping to belgium. Instant PP.
If the peeps before me take too much time… Then you know where you can find me :slight_smile:
(don’t understand why people take so much time to think :sweat_smile: or you want it or not. If you have to ask your spouse 's approval, you should have asked already before, no? :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

Need group 2 gone! The drive train!

Expecting to go to the post office tomorrow!

Shoot me an offer :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

Updated main post for no confusion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does the drive not come with wheels?

1 Like

No, unfortunately not. However you can choose you’re own wheels. Abec AND kegel core adapters included :slight_smile:

1 Like