[WTS] [EU/DK] Drive train (355EUR) and 10S6P (205EUR)

Damn, and I thought I had many when I had 3 or 4 :joy:

GT2B is rechargeable and mini is on AA batteries. Other than that, im not really sure what the difference is. Ended up using the GT2B in the end, so guess I like it more :slight_smile: Maybe it’s the shape.

Both really good remotes though IMO.

1 Like

Idk how you guys use trigger remotes with gloves. I can never brake properly, or I just brake by mistake. Also with the mini remote I can’t even get the throttle all the way dow. (Again with gloves)

I just gotta stick with the puck or the vx1. Want to try the maytech remote but idk still hear it cuts out in high traffic areas and unfortunately that’s everywhere in LA :/. Guess we are waiting for OSSR

1 Like

I’ve cut the finger top of my glove. It was the only way.

I would do the same with a thumb trigger. Feels a lot better for accurate control on such a tiny trigger.

2 Likes

Usually it’s thumb remotes I have a problem with due to grip. With trigger remotes I’ve never had any issues wearing gloves…

1 Like

+1

raww

1 Like

mini remote with leather slide gloves might be difficult.

what do you reckon shipping will be to germany for the remote/s

2 Likes

What would shipping be for the unity to Cali?

1 Like

I would take the group 3 (wheels and bearing) with shipping to france included :wink:

2 Likes

@xsynatic

Shipping would be about 10eur :slight_smile:

@DEEIF
I currently got another one interested in the Unity, but I’ve put you in line :slight_smile: Shipping would probably be 12 eur untracked and 16 eur tracked.

@Balta_6
Sent ya a PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Putting you on the clock. Next in line for both remotes behind schlep and whoever else got in before me.

1 Like

Are you interested in just 1 or both?

For your edification.

1 Like

Current status:

Need to get rid of Group1 and Group5 and this will be happening :slight_smile:

I’m open to offers for both groups, and it’s also possible to be put in que.

@ahrav @Balta_6 @nono_fr @DEEIF @xsynatic @Beguilingcub31 @BillGordon @RobinRubin

If I missed any, I’m so sorry. Please send me a message somewhere :slight_smile:

Why yellow? Haven’t heard from him in 3 days, so not sure if he is still up for them :slight_smile:

Edit: and if nothing happens with the whole board within most likely the next week maximum, im most likely gonna part out anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

whoops. Flew over that.

@legend27 fuck it. I’ll take 'em.

@BillGordon if i don’t like them you can buy them from me if you want (same price ofc)

2 Likes

What spare nano gear drive parts do you have?

3 Likes

3rd in line for unity + heatsinks over here =)

2 Likes

If the dimensions are right, I’ll line up for the battery

1 Like

@whaddys

Unfortunately, the heatsink is only sold with the deck+enclosure for now… Would kinda ruin the whole deck and enclosure if I removed it… :slight_smile:

Put you in life for the unity though :slight_smile:

@Anubis

You could be the first in line :slight_smile: still haven’t got a reply from him…

However dimensions probably isn’t right… :confused: The battery is a bit bigger than it could be, due to the nickel being folded a bit off-center and wires sticking a bit out on the side.

How much space how you got working with?

The battery is approximately 30cm x 14cm x 5,5cm + BMS. Would of course confirm the exact size once everything most likely will be taken apart :slight_smile:

edit: Just gotta type in a real address… :smiley:

Shipping would probably be 30EUR

@Anubis

I could also sell you the group with deck and battery combined for 350 EUR+shipping and paypal fees :slight_smile:

This offer is valid for everyone! :smiley: