[WTS] [EU/DK] Drive train (355EUR) and 10S6P (205EUR)

Now thats what i call a sales thread. Could’ve easily be just a build thread.

GLWS

9 Likes

Nice build for good price

If you part out though … :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Also, enclosure edges have decided to crack… I think the seal is still pretty good. At least it looks pretty well sealed in the rubber from compression mark.

1 Like

Yup, agreed. One of the best sales threads I’ve seen here.

8 Likes

What firmware were you using on the Unity and metr when this happened?

1 Like

I was running 23.45. Now it’s running 23.46.

You can read more about it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see, glad to see it being fixed. I run the external module, but I still wanted to make sure this will not happen to me. Where do I get the 23.46 FW? I can only find up to 23.44 in my focbox UI.

3 Likes

You have to download the latest version of Focbox UI. It’s version 1.5, but it’s named FocBox UI 1.4 on the desktop lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can download it here
https://github.com/EnertionBoards/FOCBOX_UI/blob/FOCBOX_UI/windows_build/FOCBOX_UI.zip

1 Like

Incredibly detailed thread and great build mate.
Hats off and kudos for you.
Good luck with the sale bro

2 Likes

Bump

No one is even gonna give an offer? :sweat_smile: I know it’s not a masterpiece, but is it really that bad? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Board is basically already packed, so can ship within 2 days. Will be shipped with UPS.

Hit me up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ill-give-you-about-tree-fiddy-diylol-com-ncg-coin-48728751__01

1 Like

Part it out. Completes sell better as an evo build or emtb build it seems.

2 Likes

If you do part it out I would take a few things for sure.

EDIT: not saying you should, given I know you’d much rather sell it as a complete, but if you did…

3 Likes

Same.

I would be in for one of the remotes maybe and some grease. But lets not rush things :slight_smile:

1 Like

That or at very good price, it seems like

Only downside if I decide to part out is, I’ll most likely end up having stuff left that’s basically useless unless it was used with the current setup

However I could most likely part out of I got dibs on everything. Tried making some groups. Prices exclude shipping and paypal fees. Again, offers are also very welcome, but still feel like prices are pretty fair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested.

@Halbj613
@RobinRubin
@xsynatic
@ahrav

3 Likes

Dibs on the gear drives and metr and the extra kegel adapters…

2 Likes

Looks good. Good luck.

Voltures where are you?

1 Like

Thanks a lot and thanks for pushing the idea into a reality :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m located in Denmark, Copenhagen.

@DEEIF here is your unity get itttttt

1 Like

Damn, and I thought I had many when I had 3 or 4 :joy:

GT2B is rechargeable and mini is on AA batteries. Other than that, im not really sure what the difference is. Ended up using the GT2B in the end, so guess I like it more :slight_smile: Maybe it’s the shape.

Both really good remotes though IMO.

1 Like