WTS Complete Flux with 60D, 12s9p50E, 3D drives and Trucks $2900 shipped US

Moving on to the next build so will be selling this one
Probbaly my absolute favorite board inhave had to date, rides like a dream and rides for miles and miles and miles!

List of parts
-Flux Dexk and enclosure
-Stormcore 60D
-12s9p battery made with 50e cells (45AH) 90amp
continues, 135amp burst battery. Smart bms.
-12s 6amp charger
-Metal matrix 2 baseplates
-Fatboy320 hangers by 3Dservisas
-3Dservisas Eco V2 1:4.2 gear drives
-TB6380 170kv Motors
-VX2 Pro remote

specs

• 40mph+ top speed
  • more range then you can handle (prolly over 70 miles)

3100 shipped!

DOES NOT COME WITH SUPERSTARS, THOSE DO NOT BELONG TO ME, MUST GET YOUR OWN SUPERSTARS OR WORK OUT A DEAL WITH @kevingraehl

Thanks for looking!

OG build thread

22 Likes

Dang bro you really crank these builds out, how long did you have it like 2 weeks?

9 Likes

Something like that lol, best build for me so far by far!

6 Likes

Bruh, do you even ride these before you sell them?

6 Likes

haha! just long enough to test them out

5 Likes

We should build a layman friendly storefront of all the completes for sale on here. There are tons of jerry’s out there that want a custom murder board on the cheap (used). The forums are scary! Lets make it easy and make some money.

8 Likes

There is, it’s called the For Sale Completes category

Should we have a thread pinned that just has all the active sale threads listed by category?

3 Likes

I addressed this.

Im thinking of a pretty website with standard set of pics and specs layout. Maybe even a payment gateway. Shopify would be the route I take.

4 Likes

Woah :flushed:. That’s insane! I wish mine would go that fast :unamused:

5 Likes

1:4.2 mijo!

3 Likes

what’s the total weight of the board?

in metric fukton units please

6 Likes

Dream build, also a steal if you consider the specs of this monster :fire:

4 Likes

Will weigh in a sec, decided to open up the enclosure and unplug those cursed sensors…I dont know if anyone else feels this way, but board feels slower with sensors…just me?

2 Likes

Yeah I think this could compete with some of those real expensive retail boards for sure :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do you just use HFI? How do you get a smooth start without them

1 Like

Omg! You just gave me a great idea! I’ve never used hfi, but I am about to! Normaly I just give my board a light kick push and that is all it needs, the 170kv motors dont need much to get rolling

1 Like

Lol I always use sensors I hate having to push off

Revel has some of the best sensors I’ve seen, you can straight up be rolling backwards down a hill and tell it to accelerate and it’ll smoothly stop you and make you go up the hill

3 Likes

I have to many stop signs, lights, and stUUpid folk where I sk8… I don’t have any inclination to kick-push an electrified vehicle

5 Likes

Exactly my thoughts, anyway glws, it’s an epic build that I can’t afford

3 Likes

Love this build. Someone please tell me where the double stack enclosure is from.

2 Likes