WTS Complete Flux with 60D, 12s9p50E, 3D drives and Trucks $2900 shipped US

It’s the stock enclosure with 1/2" gasket

4 Likes

iDavega

19 Likes

These high range batteries always have me chuckling at chargers. Even at 6 amps , 45ah still means 7.5 hours of charging. Not that you’d ever empty it but yeah. Fantastic

2 Likes

lol yeah took an hour to go from 49 to 50.4 lol

3 Likes

Bro. I’ll give you $899 for that raggedyass boat. Right now

4 Likes

that price will only fetch you some purple bushings

3 Likes

Jess plz. Purple nips :metal:t3::grin:

2 Likes

$900
Better yet I’ll let you pay me just to take it off your hands. But you gotta spring for shipping too

2 Likes

so many tempting propositions!!!

2 Likes

Dudeeee. That’s exactly how get got rid of those 9” servisas wheels.
Put the wheels And a $100 bill inside a box, drove to the post office, filled up the customs form, had second thoughts and opened the box again to put more money in it, resealed it and walked over to the clerk to process the package, paid and finally left the post office and came home

4 Likes

YO! you got a PI on me?! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

We take turns stalking you. There’s a weekly meeting to exchange pics. The first time you have to have pics to get in tho. To make sure everyone’s legit/not popo. Then after that it’s basically a free market

3 Likes

lol, i hope you got some good ones of me picking my nose :laughing:

1 Like

Bahahah. For realz.
We’ve got one of you getting hit by a flying frying pan for buying too much eSkate shit and never keeping anything long enough to justify all the sleepless nights away from your wife :rofl::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

It would deffinelty be a slipper of somesort, prolly not a pan…I hope :scream:

2 Likes

Jeezus, yea you build fast and sell fast, that’s how it’s done kiddos. Not selling the TB6’s with it? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I might lol, for not its stormcore, but if anyone want the TB6s instead would be glad to put those back in…and in my opinion I think it’s a better set up. They seem to handle the heat a bit better

2 Likes

not to detour from the sale, but what’s on the agenda for the next build? Maybe I’ll start saving for that one :smiley:

3 Likes

The trick to building your dream board is suggest to someone they should make it then buy it off them, 100% foolproof

6 Likes

You’re such a fatass :rofl:

1 Like