WTS Complete Flux with 60D, 12s9p50E, 3D drives and Trucks $2900 shipped US

Stay tuned, will be pretty sweet and on the lighter side, alot cheaper too :wink:

3 Likes

Buyer supplies their own pack :rofl:

1 Like

Will it have a short deck? If so Iā€™m interested

1 Like

I was thinking about opening up a curated ā€œCommunity Marketplaceā€ section on my site. Open to discussion, would need some to hash out details of how that would work. Hah.

Sweet build @Skyart!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Do it! Iā€™d have somethin up thereā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve ridden the board. Itā€™s legit.
I can swap you out for mbs rims and 72t gears but need those tramopa for something else. Unless you drop ship me some new trampa stuff etc. Or eventually ship them back to me

2 Likes

Lol! On walk with the wifey, will weigh after get home!

Thanks! And yeah! I would post some stuff there!

Dang homie! You been holding out.

1 Like

Hahaha! Sure have!

1 Like

Will you be doing Trampa motor mounts again?

1 Like

Bump! stormcore has been swapped for 2 TB6 vescs, the intent is to swap the stormcore back in when/if lacroix replaces my faulty unit

Edit: Lacroix is sending me a new unit today! Wow! I am exited! Woooot!

2 Likes

But why you selling though :worried:

2 Likes

Likes to be on that new new.

2 Likes

This just in
Skyart, known esk8 builder, is found to be the type of person who dumps a girl after the first night together.

Witness reports say he ā€œlikes to be on that new new.ā€

5 Likes

I sure do like to be on the new and new. Selling to fund other fun projects! As much as I like riding, i probbaly enjoy building these things more.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

In case no one has realized this yet
@Skyart is a dealer
He builds his boards to sell them to those poor souls that donā€™t wanna put work into building their own or have the knowledge to do so.

Personally. I donā€™t mind buying from him. He a legit homie

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard he made $650 off his nephew
That build wasnā€™t him being a koo uncle. It was a business transaction :+1:t3:

4 Likes