Want to buy a Prototipo deck and enclosure for a build

3 Likes

Good luck. I work at Lacroix and I can’t even buy one :rofl:

11 Likes

Steal one from the cafeteria wall

6 Likes

Just buy this for 2600$

2 Likes

That looks awesome, do you know if it still available?

1 Like

You should probably message @NingNing for that info?

1 Like

Is Alex planning to do some thing with the Prototipo? I wonder if he would consider selling the mold/rights to the deck and enclosure.

1 Like

Yes I think it’s still available there is a guy interested so message @NingNing he’ll give you all the info :call_me_hand:

The prototipo is still as popular as ever , even this morning I was with another esk8er and he was saying he wants to buy one , I also do and another friend of mine also wants to buy one !

1 Like

Can you really not organize a group buy for yourselves and the people on this forum who want one? :laughing: Or is the manufacturer no longer around?

1 Like

@Flasher So, the current board manufacturer is different than the one who produced the Prototipo? Do you know who was the producer of the original Prototipo board?

1 Like

You should reach out to zenit :call_me_hand:

I just did, let’s see if I hear back from them :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I got a Prototipo DSS50 and a spare Prototipo deck for sale as a package deal only…
a bunch of spare parts and the metal trucks(BNIB) - She’s on evolve tires - took out the bluetooth receiver was about to switch to the VX-1 but COVID hit so I really don’t ride as much… been working from home… local sale to Tri-state area only!!!
NO SHIPPING!!! $2000 takes everything… Stay Safe!!!

1 Like

When you say tri-state, I assume you are referring to NY/NJ/CT area?

1 Like

my bad I didn’t see your reply… The board and extra deck has been sold… I dropped it off to someone in Manhattan a couple of days ago…

1 Like

Did you ever hear back?

1 Like

nope, nothing at all.

Unsure if you are still looking for a deck and enclosure?

Still looking?