Who made the original LaCroix decks. Who pressing / making decks in usa

Yes. Lacroix decks are overpriced but Big chunk of that goes towards the enclosure witch happens to be really nice :heart_eyes:

Deck with shitty abs enclosure should be much cheaper

8 Likes

Fighting my ADD to stay on topic here.

If Alex or frank popped on in and spilled the beans. I don’t think that would actually lead to anything with out the, and I’m guessing here, in person visits to the factory.

Evolve put the literal footwork in to get radley boards or similar to make their boards with reasonably few QC issues.

The milesboard guy got his boards after learning fluent mandarin and riding a regular bike around in China for 2-3 years.

I’d like to see a ‘how it’s made’ type show featuring trampa decks being pressed. Cool to see hoyts innerworkings on display.

8 Likes

You’re a great man of many morals, Mike!

I’m with you. That’s why I got one of these from @eBoosted :blush: just showed up today!

9 Likes

Aren’t eboosted enclosures abs still?
:thinking:

3 Likes

After some sleuthing. Pretty sure it’s these guys. Right down the street from Alex.

8 Likes

It’s reinforced fiberglass

6 Likes

I love the marble zenit boards.

I dream of making an absolutely glamorous gold and marble build one day. The trophy wife board.

4 Likes

Our man in Peru is using fiberglass now.

8 Likes

inside

6 Likes

Thank Glob

6 Likes

Zenit boards are sick. I have an old Marble. Pretty cool process!

Lol @Venom121212

3 Likes

This makes a lot of sense. I have their rocket v3, and their AB 2.0 has the same deal, but it’s A LOT like the prototipo deck.

1 Like

:thinking:, that CF edge motif Carries through.

On zenits webpage, they give u the option to add in plys if you so desire.

Time to grab a bundle of hundreds, Pack a jacket, hit up an exchange, and show up at the factory.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they always been fiberglass with a special flexible epoxy that his friend blends. Or so he says…

2 Likes

I could be wrong, wouldn’t be the first or last time. I thought they used to be abs but apologize to Alan if they never were.

Fuck psychotiller enclosures though. I had one of his that was thin abs and it felt worse than an ikea planter

6 Likes

You mean the faraday cage? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes. What you just said☝🏼

2 Likes

I’ll tell you exactly who made the deck and where for 1800$, you probably have my PayPal

2 Likes

I can be your translator

1 Like