[WTB]$700 Budget Board

Does that deck have a pocket for the electronics? Looks like a hummie but bamboo. One of the earlier ones maybe? Damn and with anodized 6shooters?

Seriously bro? You just got that not too long ago.

3 Likes

Is a early hummie, has a decently deep pocket for the electronics.

1 Like

That is a really good deal, good luck selling it.

It’s not for sale yet lol

1 Like
5 Likes

Why you gotta do me like that, Blu?

6 Likes

Look who post stuff without reading the thread first.

4 Likes

I gotta build a time machine so I can buy this :joy: might be a new hobby

1 Like

Lmao. I figured maybe it hasn’t been taken apart yet

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Tim, we fucked him over by encouraging him/not properly informing him. If you come over to my house in the next hour, you can punch me in the face until there’s only pink goo.

5 Likes

I didn’t know to read it “Griptape Jesus” or “literally griptape, Jesus”

Hmmm.

5 Likes

That was an attack :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Africanspam I hoard quite a bit but I don’t think I’ll be using the set up pictured any time soon. Caliber II’s with machined hangers (so you can run the pressfit pulley’s), pressfit abec pulley’s and 90mm abecs. I’d sell for relatively cheap if your interested lmk.

I also have a enough Samsung 25r’s to make a 12s4p if your interested in trying to learn how to build a battery, that I’d let go for really cheap as well. Battery building is a whole other aspect to this hobby tho, I have yet to weld one up myself.

Either way there’s great advice in this thread just offering up some of my unused stuff to a new enthusiast.

4 Likes

I will put in another vote for a BKB setup over an Exway.

It is a better/more flexible system amd you will learn more if getting further into DIY is on your radar.

9 Likes

Just gonna chime in here and say I too have some stuff for sale. Definitely happy to let down on the price for you @Africanspam.

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone had mentioned this. But you could upgrade/fix your meepo as well. It’s good to have a solid reliable board. I recently upgraded the battery in mine. If you are interested I could make you a battery to fit the OG meepo enclosure that will get you 15-20 mile range. And you can always replace the esc enclosure, they are very cheap from meepo.

1 Like

I was thinking about that but my meepo has hub motors and they’re not really ideal for where I’m at. Lots of uneven pavement and I abuse my meepo. I really should’ve bought a second deck and put regular slide wheels on so I could still push and do slides. I don’t think hub motor are meant for sliding :joy:

1 Like

Lol yes it’s rather difficult to slide any esk8

2 Likes