The Bluest One - Sender Skinned Tayto - BigBen FG Enclosure - Unity - 2x 6355 BKB motors - TB110 Blue - 45/35 Unknown-Origin 240mm TKPs - 12S3P Samsung 30q - $850

• @Sender Skinned Tayto deck
  • @BigBen FG Enclosure
  • fuqboi Unity
  • 2x 6355 190kv BKB motors
  • TB110 Arctic Blues 15/40T pulley
  • 45/35 Unknown-Origin 240mm TKPs /mounts
  • 12S3P Samsung 30q pack w/ discharge BMS
  • Optional Midnight Puck

If you ever needed proof of who wore it better @Kellag.

This little board rocks. Honestly I’m not entirely sure I want to get rid of it, but each time I build smaller boards they inevitably fall to disuse for my Carvers.

It’s gently used as it’s a pretty new build, I’d guestimate about 60ish miles overall (wheels are slightly more worn than pictured, will update)

I’m going to call this a '98% complete" because I threw it together over a weekend and I’m selling it for a good price. Needs final finishing such as wire org/wrapping. If you’re looking for a good short board that needs a few minor aesthetics finishing (@Kellag is terrible at DIY), this is a solid little rig. Few chips in the paint on the enclosure, gives it some character.

The battery was a ‘let’s build a 12S3P in an hour’ challenge. It’s ugly but it’s rock solid in construction.

Priced to move
$850 + shipping. Continental US shipping preferred.
+$100 for Hoyt Midnight Puck /receiver.
Please send me a PM to discuss. No KaramDibs you animals.

27 Likes

Urrrrr joking, why oh why couldn’t you have sold this a month ago. Wanna trade :joy: for my psychotiller?

6 Likes

I’m more serious than your dad’s tits.

3 Likes

That’s a strong statement right there. His tits are pretty serious dude. You should let me finance this for three fifty a month

8 Likes

Is that 350$ a month for 4 months?

Terms seem acceptable, let’s get management to take a look and we will get back to you in a couple working days.

3 Likes

Nah three . fifty

1 Like

3.50$ a months for what around 21 years. This won’t do good buddy, I probably wouldn’t see any commissions with that kinda deal.

I’m not convinced either of you are of legal age to enter in a binding contract of sale.

6 Likes

Give it to your engineering chick friend for her birthday you tight bastard.

6 Likes

@skate420 Renee, did you hear what this large melon’d criminal just called you?

Daren, she’s from Texas. Good luck.

5 Likes

Think I am frightened of a texan? My wifes australian.

15 Likes

I feel your pain brother.

10 Likes

Not only that brother she is a country australian.

5 Likes

Give her my regards old chap

3 Likes

Fuck this is a solid deal! You’re gonna make someone very very happy.

6 Likes

Get your tongue out of his ass Bobby.

He is enough of a pain in the dick without a fan club

4 Likes

I mean it’s a pretty stupid price.

It’s really just laziness on my part.

2 Likes

I thought that deck was for someone else originally but age and memory are not good bed fellows. It is a nice little build though and yes the price is way too low.

3 Likes

Wtf were you thinking old man!? Country queenslander? You masochistic fool!

4 Likes

This is basically a bkb kit with better esc, better wheels, better enclosure, better remote, upgraded deck, and already assembled for almost the same price!!!

People in portland dont shave, i try to keep my tongue away from thag type of danger.

4 Likes