🏆 Worst Builds of 2020 - Nominations

We are almost half way through 2020, it’s time to start gathering up the rubbish.

4 Likes

$129.99 on Amazon

https://amazon.com/Swagtron-Swagskate-Skateboard-Kick-Assist-Move-More/dp/B07TGFBJGK/ref=sr_1_49_sspa

Worst possible board right here

8 Likes

I wanna buy 2 to make e-skies now

7 Likes

@Balta_6 Can’t find the video, but Mellow board actually did that^^

Not horrrrible when you consider it’s purpose: a toy for kids :smiley:

34Wh battery…100W hub motor :cry:

2 Likes

I saw it but it was with a solowheel

are you thinking of endless mode?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think I can have a chance here !
I was pretty successful in the Shitty DIY and nothing else! thread last year ! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Huuum nope, with :ski:

Hahaha nope, Alexis from Mellow put a Mellow Drive under a a pair of ski (:ski:) and yeah he was riding it :laughing:

1 Like

Can i nominate myself and my belt eating breaker board?

2 Likes

Thew some parts together, old secondhand meepo hubs with broken sensors, an aliexpress esc, some secondhand battery and last but not least a lunchbox with a broken top so fixed it with tape. using it as a replacement board cause i’ve broken my old board and sold it and is currently building a trampa.

Does this count as a shitty build

Edit:
Also an old as fuck deck bought from somewhere i don’t even remember where.

6 Likes

what i love about this submission is the first image is so out of focus i feel like the caption should read
“hows my wiring guys, thinking of starting a side business”

4 Likes

Didn’t wanna show to much of my 200 iq wiring so i blured the image, also my phone has very shitty camera quallity.

1 Like

smart to keep that IP close to your chest, people will steal it and encroach steal market share! :laughing:

2 Likes

Just you wait, when i finish my trampa people will see the brilliance of my wiring, i also heard somewhere the color red makes the board go faster so I’m planning to put 8 AWG red wire all over the place.

never was a truer statement ever spoken, well done sir

3 Likes

i am unbeaten every year since i turned up…

1 Like

Update, tried to ride on front wheels and enclosure cracked

Properly gonna put some ducktape over it and call it a day

3 Likes

Fixed it, good to go totally fineeee… It’s finnnneeeeee

4 Likes