Why you should want Hummie Hubs and how to get them

Why Do I have the money, want a pair, then look at the price and then cover my eyes… lil peek

I’ve got a bit of days left to earn some more dollaroos and make my bank look like nothing left hahaha

Ahhh esk8 things… and I’ve only just started this year

2 Likes

Look at the number on the top-right of the image. Now you have to get them. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If only it were that easy or I were single and could just stop eating for a month because priorities, instead I’ve got responsibilities and a family to look after, so unless something extraordinary happens, this ain’t happening.

2 Likes

don’t know if you saw but i added a “standard version” with just the two wheels and tires at 650$
cheaper.

1 Like

Is there a large demand for these? I’ve been admittedly absent from the eskate scene and now have a brand new set sitting around never used. PM me an offer if you want them. I could even do a package deal with my unused Hummie deck (original single cutout).

1 Like

Guessing theyre not entirly the same version? Also guessing they were slightly cheaper?

Hello, I sent you a private message.

Backing AWD. What would it need to fit the new design with hall sensors? Press and stuff? I know your riding style is push start, but mine and many others isn’t. I mean these are supposed to be the ultimate hubs for all-out builds. Maybe you can find an engineer with experience in the sensor field to look over it?
Also temperature sensors, I know they’re built for racing, but I feel uncomfortable pushing any hub setup hard if I don’t know the temperature. There’s no good alternative to your hubs, but I don’t feel like modifying a 1300 dollar product myself. Would rather more for a complete package.

I can put in a temp sensor. A hall sensor can be put in but it needs to be figured what will fit and what sensors exactly. It’s foreign to me and other motors have more room to fit. If someone has a good reliable method that will fit I’d do it.

There’s still time to figure it before I send them

2 Likes

Did this stuff sell?

Nope. Still sitting unused in my house. Brand new never even hooked up.

2 Likes

Are these still available?the Kickstarter is over and this is one of the top threads when I search “hummie hubs”

1 Like

hubub

You are a bit late to get in line unless one set get Auctioned for charity or something.

Damn well, what are the other good hubs one is actually able to buy? As these are essentially unobtanium.

1 Like

Does sneaks are pretty ugly but were 22$ on eBay.

I’ll get these together n out this weekend for sure. Been stalling. And working everyday but that’s not it just don’t want to send them now. They’re not tested n needs to be thought out. I have to say I think the wires coming out like this isn’t good. I think the wires are pretty locked in the hanger and somewhat secure but over time the fiberglass insulation could be rubbing the motor hub’s sharp edge n it’s the definitely the weakest link in the motors. In the past I had silicone wire come out. Tempted to sink it all in silicone. Down the hole. What would u do? Have MGchem red winding varnish coming but I think silicone or something potting the magnet wire going through the motor’s hub.

3 Likes