Who will be the new king when it comes to esc's?

I have a parcel from China where I could drop it inside if they are willing to give with a good discount or to test. If it works I would pay it anyway, but without know it it’s a gamble

1 Like

I’m very skeptical about this. SeEmS legit… but idk. I wonder how that built in Bucky converter works. 5v horn? 3v lights? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a very big boy that’s for sure:

1. Technical Data:

• Voltage : 16-75V (peak voltage should be less more than 80V)

• Current : Max 100A/channel, the dual max 200A

• 12V output: Max 3A(the horn and light share this current)

• 5V output : Max output 500mA

• Switch button: current Max 15mA

• Size and weight: 145 x 99x 44mm / 396g

• Cables: Motor cable: 12AWG 12cm / Battery Cable: 10AWG 12cm(The photo shows 12AWG, shipping will with 10AWG cable)

Link to their blog: https://spintend.com/blogs/news

2 Likes

I think you mean 12v output max 3A. 3A it’s good for lights.
From Chinese supply I can understand “the horn” function since scooter and bike are a thing there.

1 Like

Haha yea thanks. I might bite the bullet and take a $220 loss and just try it.

is actually way less with discount and without remote. Look at @Jc06505n 's invoice

2 Likes

:joy::joy: “promo code:XYZ”

Sweettt!!! Now I’m almost forced to try this at only $190

Yeah mine is without remote and the cheapest shipping to New York, but I do Fuck with That remote as a backup remote. First listing I’ve seen that sells the receiver with it:

https://spintend.com/products/2-4ghz-screen-remote-uni1-compatible-with-vesc-for-diy-electric-skateboard

1 Like

They are affiliated with Flipsky FYI

4 Likes

I know the guys I could ask them

2 Likes

Interesting , weird that they don’t sell it.

Ah now I see.

7 Likes

7 Likes

damn you are a hero! so definitelly Flipsky.
Just asked the guys if they could give more info about it, let’s see!!!

1 Like

FYI.

10 Likes

ahahah the sentence doesn’t make sense. Probably a scam then. To good to be true.

7 Likes

Due to our commitment of bringing you the best healthcare, we are not accepting patients at this time.

14 Likes

yes, so we will have 100% success rate :joy:

3 Likes

Oh hell no. Deff sounds like a scam. And they’re probably using flipskys watermark to seem legit. IDK bout buying this now…

1 Like

They take PayPal, so some measure of protection there. I can’t buy a Unity on principle, so this was tempting.

5 Likes