Who will be the new king when it comes to esc's?

Can a TB6 handle 18s lol?

If your comparing that with stormcore then it’s kinda hard to do so.

Now if your comparing TB6 to Stormcore 60d then that’s fine, but the price would only be comparable at 270$ vs 340$ lol stormcore all the way.

4 Likes

Where did you read this? You’re typing things you want to hear me say so that you can be offended.

4 Likes

I’m offended

3 Likes

The next King ESC will be one worthy of replacing the ones equipped on SRB Racing boards @MoeStooge

2 Likes

When ya’all get er sorted out.
Only bought them once. Made in the USA xlx 2+yrs 8s

9 Likes

K but what about when you’ll seek more power? You’re limiting yourself at 13kw per motor right now, sure there is a way to tear down the asphalt on these hill races.

On a side note : sick shot, is that a 360 camera on an invisible pole on the back of your board ?

Oh, no, no… my gpu has a fuse bridged with a soldered wire.
Blew up a small ceramic capacitor first time plugged in like this and then it just… worked? For 1 year now.

2 Likes

Oh wow, what brand and model?

1 Like

GP H-6 mounted on rear of the board.

You guys are gonna melt your shit on 20s. Get ready for the headaches and roadrash.

9 Likes

Speaking from experience?

9 Likes

I don’t know about melted shit but I’d probably wet my pants at 20s or if I have to build a 20s pack :flushed:

6 Likes

Rx 580. Sapphire pulse. They were selling for £150+ at the time. I got it for £35. Good deal i’d say

1 Like

Lacroix will be repairing soiled stormcores with their eggsellent customer service

5 Likes

I thought we were talking 24s and 32s here, color me unimpressed :smirk::kiss:

1 Like

I hope they can do something about the soaked shoes as well.

5 Likes

Does anybody know anything about this VESC?

6 Likes

This right here seems like a stormcore killer

2 Likes

Amazingly tempting:
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 9.53.08 AM

3 Likes

Ok this is the perfect balance between price and specs. If this one turns to be legit I am down for it.
Does someone know who makes them?
I need a 14s ESC and don’t want to pay the same price of the scooter :grin:

1 Like

Indeed. I’m concerned about it being too good to be true and another scam. From some quick snooping , they seem to have popped up a month ago. Link to their contact info:

The inclusion of the Horn light and (CANBUS?) BMS port is interesting.

2 Likes