Which ESCs should I be considering for a new build?

You’re in for a wait here. Won’t be easy to match/beat the overall package the Unity offered.

2 Likes

Wait for the dust to settle. In the meantime, buy a marked up Unity I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

images (100)

4 Likes

Yes, I am expecting a wait before there is a clear replacement. In the meantime I will have 4 spare Unitys.

1 Like

That should tide you over. :joy:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unity replacement community wishlist

Wrong thread my dude

2 Likes

Hey at least he didn’t tell someone to shut up this time. So that’s an improvement.

3 Likes

Perhaps we could swing this topic to:

Unity is gone. Planning a build around unreleased & untested parts is often a bad idea. What ESC do you recommend I use now?

To which my answer would be:

• Trampa VESC lol
  • some stores & people still sell Unities
  • Find a used Focbox

If it’s not an important build, use a crappy 4.12 vesc based ESC. Not like they don’t work at all…

1 Like

Im failing here. Let me try again tomorrow. thought it was asking what would you do if you built your own and what would you like to have on it

3 Likes

Skunker, the man apologised already. Let’s give him a break. Can we all hold hands and sing? Looking for an “age of aquarius” 40 year-old virgin moment.

2 Likes

I actually think we have a thread like that somewhere. But I am failing too since I can’t remember it. Can anyone refresh my memory?

This sarcasm is too dry for me to get if it is sarcasm, but if it isn’t, here’s the thread

I’m going to bed, maybe in the morning I will figure out if you were joking or not :sleeping::gun:

1 Like

It’s not. I genuinely forget stuff like this all the time. Thanks for the link, bro.

1 Like

@kevingraehl

Mind if I move your post there?

Edit: Did it anyway 'cause I’m a rebel.

1 Like

I saw. I reserve my right to Haze and troll.

3 Likes

Testing TB vesc 6 variant…this will be a great product when it comes out, and it will probably come out soon

1 Like

Any news on neoBOX?

2 Likes

Getting back to work on it, apparently. Jeff just dropped an update:

2 Likes

Really hope this turns out to be good :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: