Wheel comparison thread!

I don’t go to parties. I hate people.

9 Likes

Sorry i just wasnt sure of its sketchy past… lots of assumptions here… too many rumourous scandals on these thanes

Thats fair, give them till Feb and see what happens. At least they ain’t trying to suck pre-orders from people. We know they do exist now, and their biggest problem was actually getting more wheels made.

2 Likes

Still can’t hit buy, what the fuck.

Maybe learning from the past mistakes and only selling stuff when its fully in stock now, if so, Johnny bravo :sunglasses:

2 Likes

They seem to exist!

7 Likes

Eww :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

Is it bad that I’m more amazed by the mechanism used for adding the graphics than the actual wheels themselves?

9 Likes

Looks legit. I’d like to try those 80mm Sigmas, they look fat & wide, could be a good upgrade from cags. Hope they do blue or purple.

1 Like

I am curious how nice is the 85mm blue caguama compared to 97mm green abec wheels?

Anyone here had tried them both back to back?

1 Like

Two very different wheels. Depends what you are after. The 97mm only have a 44mm contact patch, but will give you a higher top speed. Cags will get you 56mm patch, which is better, the 97mm use to be all the rage years ago, but not so much these days. Test them both out and see what you like better

2 Likes

Thanks Fuzz :+1: I have been using the 97mm ABEC Flywheels for a little and really like it due to the comfort it offers :slight_smile:

I used the 90mm boosted clones prior to this and felt that the offset wheel really does makes the ride more comfortable and the grip from the 64mm contact patch is really hard to beat :smirk:

I have always wanted to try the blue cags as I only heard good things about it but they are painful (aka expensive) to get here in my country :cry:

I am just trying to set my expectation right before buying them :laughing:

3 Likes

He has broken dozens of bones… so no Jedi skills at all with him :laughing:

I love the TB110 but I don’t know the boas. I have to try the new blue, softer 74duro TB110 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oooh, just saw some Duro 68As advertised in China. 70mm though… they call them Jelly Wheels (nice name!)

We should have some made for 90mm++ Jellies with kegel cores. I’d buy them in a heartbeat @jeffwuneo

13 Likes

68 duro. I’ve never seen so low. surely they’re less durable. Soft n great grip.

3 Likes

To be honest I will take this kinda ad with a grain of salt…Chinese factory advertise their clone 97mm as 78a as well but they don’t feel cushy at all…

3 Likes

Duro meter is not only measure for wheel. It have measure for rebound also. If no rebound soft wheel feel hard.

7 Likes

soft wheels are soft regardless of the rebound but they wont roll efficiently

4 Likes

rebound can have big effect for wheel. If no rebound is feel hard. Is not just duro meter.

3 Likes

@spade
This is very attractive.
However, no pulley can be inserted… :expressionless:

2 Likes