Wheel comparison thread!

Didn’t watch the video, but I don’t trust that guy’s tank top. Or his hat. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Lmao I know it was sad. If I had money to experiment I’d have too many wheels lol

I have the artic blue 110’s now and I love those

I’ll expand my inventory more in the future :joy::joy:

3 Likes

You mean the Orangatang branded hat :rofl:
Pay for play

1 Like

Best share these nuggets of wisdom with the folks in NYC with their rough roads who love Boas, Im sure they will appreciate being told they are wrong

4 Likes

I’ve only ridden 3 wheels so far but are ranked best to worst as:

venom mach 1’s (@moon :+1: :black_heart:)
TB110’s
orange cags

venom’s feel best to me but chunked very soon, TB 110’s seem un-chunkable

9 Likes

Its here! 83A??

1 Like

Literally not even a frame of the wheels

3lzwhe

7 Likes

Ugh.

1. 83 duro is too hard
  2. There is no “buy” button
3 Likes

Is video say can buying in February. :man_shrugging:

I think @longhairedboy already test these wheel before and saying he liking.

5 Likes

Yeah they’re on one of the boards I ride every day right now. They’re awesome.

7 Likes

Are they really 83A? Or something changed?

Duro doesn’t always mean everything, and no point having a nice wheel if the thane chunks, which apparently these tend not to.

… No buy button?,…could be because they are not doing pre orders and will actually have stock in Feb like the post states, twice :rofl: :thinking: reading is hard :pensive:

2 Likes

They probably tweaked it a little, and @longhairedboy said they feel even softer to ride, so must have taken feedback to improve rather than pump out the same thane as the older ones.

2 Likes

Dont believe it - sounds like Labeda formula turned into China rocks, hence they had to talk up the “feel”

1 Like

I count at least 6 photos of the new wheels on their Insta, and a video by Long Haired Boy

Duro went up? from 83a to 83a, oh my what an increase :thinking:
how dare they change the thane name from Hemotox to … Hemotox :thinking:

2 Likes

I was referring to the video linked. I didn’t, and still don’t care enough to check.

2 Likes

clearly, but care enough to post here about it :thinking: :sunglasses:
Kinda sounds like those people who hate something because others like it, aka Game of thrones

1 Like

I’ve got a pair of Boa 100mms, but only based off the positive reviews I’ve read. Also I took the time to make a low quality meme… Not much time at all.

I hate boa just like I do Psychotiller, Hyperion Systems and the other vendors who are simply too incompetent to understand they owe us products for the money we pay them.

8 Likes

Bet you’re super fun at parties :clown_face:

2 Likes