whats the best Vesc's?

@jonisingt35r

can you please fix the title? I find it offensive that you're misusing the term VESC

It’s “What’s the best VESC?” Like Jesus grammar much?

5 Likes

im rollin :laughing:

incorrect.

I doubt anyone will buy them from you anyway haha

I’m running the 60D and it has been flawless, how many of you guys can show an hour of riding with 80wh/m average consumption? It is pricey but still not the most expensive.

The ubox looks fantastic, but its yet to be really tested. @Andy87 has two on his 4wd monster.

The MakerX also looks great.

The unity is well proven, although some dont want to buy them because of past issues with the vendor.

6 Likes

Done sorry

Is there any feedback from the new Spintend it’s looks nicely priced I am planning another build OK i se the thread

well i went with the other option first, Flipsky and this blew up :fire: :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine: :poop:in my face, and even Flipsky checked my stuff and told me they didn’t find anything wrong.

i just want a solid ride, trusted company and with a 6 month Trampa warranty that is a piece of mind. still on the fence, i do like the cheaper alternative Go-FOC DV6.

i don’t think it’s a case of incompetence, but i see your point.

2 Likes

I have Spintend in Scooter and is very good in my opinion. Very fast support from @hardunclejohn

2 Likes

For anyone looking for a strong single for use in an E-bike or similar application. You should check out the ZESC warrior6. The DRV was removed to increase stability at high amp load. And its quite good looking. :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks really interested in this for a second build
Not a great deal of feedback from the thred is it proving realiable?

Well been 2 days and no reply from makerx on his go-foc dv6, sent him an email and I guess he doesn’t want to sell to me? I can’t imagine how his response is when you do buy his product and need help. :thinking:

succinct and to the point!

Maybe he is really bussy give him a chance

1 Like

Also gone for a Spintded dual

Thank you very much for your help.

bought the Go-FOC DV6, there is a 10% discount code posted here:

1 Like

It’s been such a long time since I’ve done anything or checked over anything on the forums. Hey @Taraskasyanyuk @Flasher , I’ve arrived yet again haha

2 Likes

Hey @Flashgod224, I’m getting slowly ready to rebuild the tramp. Can’t remember how you secured each 6p pack to each other, and since we put a heck of alot of kapton and heat shrinks, it’ll be a while before I find out :rofl:
Could you dm me an answer or pics if you still have any?

1 Like

Oh we used tinned braids on those puppies during the time. Lots of lovely soldering lmao.

2 Likes

Alright. Then I think I’ll just seperate each dual packs and hopefully fit them into my enclosures.

9 across but only 2 high with some play

1 Like

Can probably just weld on the parallels, not sure why I didn’t do it during the time. Maybe it was because of the size of my nickle strips were too small.