What grinds your esk8 gears?

the drop bears are cunts of a thing

3 Likes

F##king deadly

10 Likes

Thanks I’m high and I was just about to sleep

Edit: Steve Irwin says that’s a koala with a vampire bats face. This species is indigenous to the part of my mind that needs to sleep

11 Likes

I was going to go to bed, but then I got high…

7 Likes

Marbel, Carvon and now Enertion…

4 Likes

Go for it :grin:

1 Like

Import fees
Waiting time from international orders
Customs

Customs in Frankfurt seem to have lost my flashlight i ordered. I ordered a second one 10 minutes after the first one for a friend (directly to his adress 30km away from me) and his arrived ages ago.

4 Likes

Small Friendly Reminder To All

Ps: if you have a grinded gear due to a specific member, this is not a place to spread hate. You can vent a comment or 2 about them without having to attack them directly. IE: “grinds my gears that I bought a battery that I had to get repaired 3 times”. See? No specifics and still vented out

5 Likes

When people walk 4 wide on a path and make no effort whatsoever to share said path even as they see you approaching. Jokes on them, I love a good game of chicken. Haven’t lost one yet

21 Likes

When people try to block me to tell me to slow down cus I’ll hit people…BITCH YOU’RE ON A BIKE PATH

12 Likes

I almost ran into a nutria last year… giant fuking rat beavers

10 Likes

How is your investigation going btw? Lol

1 Like

Night markets fuck off hipsters no one wants your $30 candles your cambucca or a window cleaner that cleans both sides at once. Use amazon like normal people
.surfers-paradise-beachfront

8 Likes

But they are Organic,Vegan, Non GMO and Gluten free. Don’t be so inconsiderate !!1!1!!

6 Likes

LOL as bad as hipster coffee places. Single origin. Fair trade envoriromently friendly roasted, reduced co2 footprint…shut up and give me my coffee now white, hot & hold the hugs and bullshit if its longer than 5 mins I am going to start clubbing baby seals (I wouldnt I love animals)

3 Likes

Your opinion just tanked. White coffee? That’s not coffee.

4 Likes

I haven’t really dedicated a lot of time to it, I assume if they want anything they’ll just break down my door and ask nicely :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I am not grown up enough for burnt water only recently stop using sweetners and syrups. I will get there for sure its the downward spiral of any addict next thing you know it you are injecting into your eye balls.

1 Like

I used to put Haagen-Dazs coffee ice cream in my coffee when I was 15

7 Likes

Far out that sounds good.

5 Likes