What grinds your esk8 gears?

It’s so good lol

4 Likes

cough Enertion * cough*

3 Likes

They’re made for Swedish ppl, they’re skinny asf. from my experience.

1 Like

Lmao I wouldn’t say I’ve lost one but I’ve definitely smashed right into a couple of people that refused to share

4 Likes

Hey, you got to prove your Ego to someone with your new BMW M5. The speed limit is secondary, ego comes first. /s

Happens to me all the time. Funniest encounter I had recently was some thirty y/o dude telling me to fck off when I asked him what the flying fuck he was doing in the middle of the road when he had a red light, and cars were coming. (Well… HE shouted at me to fck off…)

4 Likes

I would tally that a win! :joy:

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked

6 Likes

A dog chased me recently. I said, not with me, so I put on the throttle and he looked like, wut???

6 Likes

What i usually do if i pass a dog slowly and he starts “chasing” me is that i tease them to follow me.

The Dog owners always panic because the dogs don’t give a damn if they are calling him, so the dog still follows me. Thats what they get if they don’t use a leash where they have to. (You get fined if you get caught) but @Mainflow knows this ^^

(for clarification : i do not do this where cars or anything dangerous is. )

7 Likes

If the owner doesn’t have the trust in the dog, then it’s their fail for raising the dog.

3 Likes

Wow sounds pretty specific

giphy

15 Likes

I got one but I don’t wanna kill the mood tonight.

So instead I’ll choose a silly one

When I park my car in front of my home and a flock of birds target it like it’s a shithole.
Birds love red cars and black cars. Turns out my car is red AND black. Bliss for bird ass.

12 Likes

What a shitty situation to be in.

6 Likes

I only ask no specifics about members. So as long as you dont describe the person or give his/her name, it’s all good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I understand, I didn’t and I won’t. I think it’s pretty well known by now 🤷

1 Like

Ofcourse it is but that’s only because you and I know that thread :slight_smile: if someone hasn’t been on it, they might just find it shitty without having an idea.

1 Like

When it’s forecasted to rain all day. You end up having to work late and it’s one of the last nice days of the season and you can’t ride

9 Likes

Yeah @Itsmedant that sucks hard. My season is over. Its telling us rain for the whole week

1 Like

Yea man, and everything is all charged up and ready to go. I wanted to ride!!

I’m bringing my board to work with me tomorrow and riding on my lunch break

3 Likes

Im so glad I found another human being that has seen the masterpiece that is world police, on an esk8 forum no less.

2 Likes