What grinds your esk8 gears?

Yep wont fit me either 20 years of mountain biking and skating more like a outfit the Horrors would wear.
Maybe if I spend a month in a wheelchair I could fit them on.
d7440a4c5dc5f9f4392665e878510990

2 Likes

People thinking I owe them a test ride because they asked some questions and “have ridden longboards before…” I really appreciate their interest in my 2 year creation but I’m not about to let random people steal/crash my board. Especially when they are at work, on the clock. Also, it’s not just because it’s an expensive piece of equipment - it’s freakin’ dangerous!

Like I said I really do appreciate the interest, it makes my day.

8 Likes

corollary: fuck i forgot the fucking heatshrink tubing again!

16 Likes

TF they talking about, it carries you to work?

3 Likes

Crowdfunding a supposedly normal stocked Item and waiting for it 6 months and then discarding it once received and send it to someone else because “HONOR”…

5 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Racing people in cars and loosing

12 Likes

How? I have yet to be defeated…thx speed limits for cars :rofl:

6 Likes

Because im on bike paths, but i did i beat a semi truck

4 Likes

When people walking by make a loud noise to try to startle you off your board.

19 Likes

Closest I’ve been to being beat was a car tried to keep up to see what speed I was going and he got pulled over for speeding :rofl::man_facepalming:

17 Likes

Lmao, this just happened to me the other day. Not even shook about it.

3 Likes

Are the speed limits by you 10 mph or 5

2 Likes

@Juddymuddy 30kmh near schools. 50 elsewhere. 100 on and next to highways

The other day within 10 minutes of each other had an old lady scream at me “slow down you idiot” and an old man scream “get outta the way, your too slow”. I was in the bike lane doing the speed limit on both occasions.

28 Likes

When your doing 25-35mph on a 30mph limited street and some idiot thinks it’s smart to blow past you as close as they can and scream to scare you off your board…

13 Likes

When some car keeps trying to pass you just because you’re on a skateboard, despite the fact that you’re going over the posted speed limit. Then when they do pass you, you have to pass them because they are too slow… which really infuriates them.

28 Likes

Yup… and when people drive slow when they are two lanes away cause of you…

1 Like

People who look, they see you coming at them at 25mph (40km/h), you make eye contact, then they pull out in front of you, causing you hit emergency brakes and barely avoid a huge accident — and then they act like they aren’t the world’s biggest douche canoe and somehow it was your fault for being born.

Now, often during the eye contact moment when I know they are deciding “Should I go?” I shake my head “No”

20 Likes