What do we need (serious)

With the loss of the unity and lots of new ideas coming up from the vendors
What I sent it that we actually need now from the sellers

New deck? New battery chemistry styles? New dual vesc?

Post what you are looking for here and let’s see if the sellers can back this up

For me I personally am looking for an affordable (under £150-£200) gear drive

1 Like

I‘m looking for some more free time. If any vendor can provide me with it, I would directly order a double pack :ok_hand::call_me_hand:

31 Likes

I am basically looking for a VESC 7. Should be able to take 100+A easily with little heatsinking, have true sinusoidal control and preferably 14s.

3 Likes

Hire me as maid (slave)

2 Likes

Jesus

I need @dani’s remote :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

A trigger remote with the reliability of the mini remote with a davega type display for left handed riders

7 Likes

Vx2 is awesome?

1 Like

I hate thumb. Control

5 Likes

I am hoping that someone will make a century/Evo style deck with integrated enclosure at some point.

6 Likes

20s-24s VESC

Modular (battery) enclosure

affordable chain drive kit

5 Likes

I was in this camp, I just couldn’t entertain the thought of a thumb remote. Then I just persevered one day and now I wonder why I was bothering with the trigger. It just clicked.

6 Likes

Extra Wide hubs with old-school jbm style and dish with flat low profile street tires.
Like.
3144df3080593aaa050c506961eae272

13 Likes

I had a thumb remote as my first remote. It was alright. I just have gotten used to my mini remote and I love it

2 Likes

It’s personal thing I know. Can’t believe how I’ve switched completely now and not looked at the sad lonely drawer full of minis!

3 Likes

We need the ossr remote to urgently come out. Swapped from a thumb to a mini and i hate it.
Vesc thats as easy as the unity. I don’t care about whats coming as nothing has been proven yet.
Additional plugin batt pack. Small pack inside. Plug batt pack for long range. Or standardization of packs/encl so they are easy swap.
Engines that last a bit longer.

3 Likes

Gear drive with motherfucking steel gears. Steel. All gears. Steel.

If you want an engineered weak link then put a motherfucking plastic 3mm key in the keyway.

14 Likes

Just like freedom, love, and life, time is nothing you can buy, you will somehow have to carve it out yourself along the way (if you can) ;-). 1, 2, 3 … the clock’s ticking … Good luck!

1 Like

It’s hard to carve something out in a one month vacation far away from any electric boards, but I will try my best when being back home :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Moar noise.:joy:
Pom itself is very hit resistant to a certain limit. But steel on the other hand is heavy af.

Still need “unplattbar” tires like schwalbe has for bikes

1 Like