What are your Eboard shoes?

What shoes do you wear while riding and what do you recommend.

Ill start

When I’m just causally and wanna be confortable I wear these shoes

They are Hey Dudes, my brother @Juddymuddy got me wearing them and there super confortable while still having good grip on the board.

For more speedy riding I wear Vans with replaced insoles

There super nice and hold well on the grip.

If I just completely missed a thread like this point me towards it

8 Likes

Hightops or bust.

19 Likes

I been wanting to order a pair for a while now, any recommendations on which ones to get.

I ride with style. :sunglasses:

Fight me.

19 Likes

11 Likes

Damn right.

I wear these, great ankle support.

23 Likes

These (I need to grab high tops)

5 Likes

I have both the vans sk8-high pros and sk8-high MTE
Both have held up well. The mte are nice for when its cooler

1 Like

Those are high heels not high tops old man

Go do some backflips

3 Likes

Apparently you missed the ankle support.
They are both and they are the best skate shoes known to (wo)man.

1 Like

I was feeling something like this

@Skunk

13 Likes

Sometime Birkenstock sandals if I want a little adrenaline.

3 Likes

I wear addidas ultraboost’s, mostly because I can’t afford to go out and buy 55$ vans right now.

1 Like

I’ve settled on the Vans high MTEs but I really need an insole that’ll help absorb vibrations (any advice?) They’re hard as nails and I get numbed-out after about half an hour. I’ve tried a few different sports shoes like the adidas Hardens for the super-squishy ultraboost soles. The grip is fantastic but I feel like they’re a bit too soft. With that and the elasticated sock-like uppers, I don’t get a very reassuring feeling of hold and control.

1 Like

I just tried on a bunch of different insoles untill I found the right ones, I would tell you if I knew what I had but it was a while ago and all logos are washed away.

I’ve seen some initials design for skating at most skate shops that are supposed to absorb a lot of impact.
I used to skate in Converse high tops and PF Flyers so honestly the Vans feel great in comparison.

1 Like

6 Likes

Vans’ Customs jazz is the freaking business, incidentally. I was farting around for hours before I decided on these beauties. You can personalize it down to the colour/metal of the eyes for the laces, FFS.

2 Likes

Really glad you got yourself sorted. :unamused:

1 Like

https://www.adidas.com/us/3st.004-shoes/F36854.html

6 Likes