What are your Eboard shoes?

you guys know of any decent shoes in mens 14 us

Vans???

They should come in that size

i checked almost all the pairs old skool is the only kind in my size https://www.vans.com/shop/old-skool-black-white?recs=grid-vlp#hero=0

I use whatever shoes i happen to see first. With mtb bindings grip isnt an issue most the time. Running shoes are my favorite because of how comfortable they are

Honestly, “tsla” shoes on Amazon are my favorite. They are $25 a pair and are more comfortable than my $90 pair of Adidas running shoes. I honestly think they look better as well.

1 Like

thats what im using now but they shred to easy

thanks man

For a while I had AllBirds but stopping on the board literally carved chunks out of the soles, now I wear ankle height grey Vans…just enough grip to not need griptape or frit

1 Like

And I use sandals with you know what I mean…:joy:

Steel toes. Or barefoot if just casual. I only own steel toes, work pays for them, too cheap to buy anything else and won’t ruin my dress shoes.

Nike SB Solarsoft’s and Lakai Riley Hawk’s.

5 Likes

I wear some old LeBron’s. They got super comfy soles, high top, they really take the edge off and they were $20 at a thrift store. Vans are too thin for me, these are bulky… All my wrecks my ankles have been spared.

2 Likes

Please no hate, but someone had to do it at least once. Here’s my set of daily shoes (missing a few - but they’re boxed right now). I’ll ride with whatever happens to be on my feet at the time.

9 Likes

I used to be you, lol. No more hypebeast in me anymore, comfort is #1

3 Likes

I feel like $50-100+ skate “fasion” shoes are too cheap for that. Just buy the rubber, cut to size, make you favorite shoes have those soles.

BTW, you are talking about that street luge foot stop rubber you glue to your shoes right? Best thing for downhill… Till motors that stop you came along.

My shoes:

2 Likes

I used to do that to my PF Flyers.
Had to carry shoee goo around in my backpack I melted through those things so often lol
I fixed them with bike tires a few times even

1 Like

Sneaker head!!!

1 Like

Vans Kyle walker pros :ok_hand::ok_hand: .

3 Likes

I like your style… :rofl: :shushing_face::shushing_face::unamused:

these are hella comfy just saying

6 Likes