What are the top and rising trucks and mounts **and pneumatics** out there?

Awesome, I’ll probably go for those sooner time soon…just after I can sell off enough of the current AT board

You wouldn’t happen to accept a 12s3p 30Q Hyperion battery in a waterproof case as payment would you :smile:

1 Like

Uhhhh… no :smiley:

2 Likes

Aww damn, a guy could dream

1 Like

What about using your bergmeisters?

1 Like

I really like the Bergs for nice roads but they don’t do enough for the sidewalks (lots of 1" steps from trees fucking up the ground) so I want to run something fatter if I can

It’s the kind of thing where I’d have Bergs for low speed carving the reservoir and parking lots or something but it’s not quite what I need for runs through the city, not enough quiver slots

1 Like

Arent the pulleys janky?

2 Likes

…what do you mean by janky?

1 Like

160mm All Terrain Tire Kit TB160 read from this point onwards

5 Likes

idea

Get some MBS Rockstars

Buy 638 bearings.

Job done.

$60 hubs
$25 bearings

3 Likes

The big sister :yum:

4 Likes

Cool

638 (8mm inner diameter / 28mm outer diameter / 9mm width)
16100 (10mm inner diameter / 28mm outer diameter / 8mm width)
6001 (12mm inner diameter / 28mm outer diameter / 8mm width)

3 Likes

Is there any RKp or Tkp with 12mm axels in the world ??

2 Likes

Ive got a few :rofl:

4 Likes

For sale ?:sunglasses:

1 Like

no amigo

3 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

I’m slowly loosing my mind…I don’t know what I am doing anymore.

Are these tires good to work with Bergs? They look a lot nicer than the normal 6x2 F0 tires

US $10.96 11% Off | High Quality 6" Tire Tyre 6X2 Inner and Outer Tire Pneumatic Tyre Electric Scooter F0 Pneumatic Wheel Trolley Cart Air Wheel

They appear to be similar to the TB 160 wheels, which is probably go for if I knew they wouldn’t give me hassle

1 Like

Why RKP?

2 Likes

Don’t think those tyres are any good. Why not get rockstars?

2 Likes

Out off the 3 is there one that is better? I think I read someone saying that larger ID means smaller balls when the OD is the same. Do you think smaller balls are a weak link in the bearing?

2 Likes