What are the besr offroad geardrives for trampa board?

y’all trippin fo sho
the best drivetrain
insert picture of TB DDs

3 Likes

jinx sucka

is it spelled jinx or jynx? who cares.

1 Like

Lol il buy you beer at carve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

stop with the beef dude.

1 Like

thats not legal. :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :red_circle: :large_blue_circle:

1 Like

My bad! I mean a coke!!!

1 Like

To be fair, it’s pretty nuts that @3DServisas is still in business after violating numerous GDPR laws- I’m talking about the 2 different times they used their company database to threaten customers with their personal information/home address. Probably violates some local laws too, but IANAL.

I wasn’t even the only person it happened to. As always, I’ve got the proof.

So yeah, if anyone was wondering- that’s why some folks choose not to support them regardless of how many months it’s been.

3 Likes

drugs??? shame on yoU!!!1!

1 Like

Cola

1 Like

ok we good

did @xsynatic go to bed on time today? I’m free to go to derail jail now <3

2 Likes

Same, send me please

u go jail now bye

4 Likes

u too evwan :speak_no_evil:.

Boardnamics, hands-down best GD’s out there. Support U.S businesses!!!

1 Like

I was wondering when this would come up. If anyone is scared of the big bad Lithuanian mafia coming after your garden gnomes, y’all can rest assured, your gnomes are safe…As long as they break finality bearings in correctly

I don’t know what happened between y’all, but I know there are 2 sides to every tortilla, and I’m just here to skate. Thread asked for advice on off-road gears, and I am saying finality works great for that. BN I am sure does too and lasts forever. I simply did not like them as much as I do finality.

You’re entitled to your own opinion. Do as you please. Go skate now…

1 Like

no u

1 Like

I think we’ve been over it plenty.

My understanding was that you just don’t give a shit if they break laws/threaten customers and you have financial reasons not to cross them, that track?

Eh the whitewashing moves are lame. Honestly I don’t appreciate you trying to downplay outright shit-tier behavior from a company you do business with. Doesn’t land well.

3 Likes

I saw that ninja edit