What are the besr offroad geardrives for trampa board?

Good job, you caught me fixing my grammar. :see_no_evil:

So a somewhat helpful comment.
When do you plan to complete build? Cause right now I think

Moons- not available just yet edit : batch 7 now
Bn- on a boat
3DServisas - made to order
Trampa- instock ish
Etoxx- made to order

Next is straight cut or helical
What tires you running do you want more torque or speed? Moons got more range for ratios. Then bns.

Steeel on steel gears? Bn only

Do you want to swap gears for different ratios? Moons would be easier with straight cut and how they go together.

Set it and forget it - bn, 3DServisas etoxx

Weight saving- I think bns are currently lighter than the moons.

4 Likes

Let it go man, you will sleep better I promise. I am sorry for whatever you have had to endure in dealing with 3ds…he is not out to get you tho :joy:…kind of feels like it’s the other way around tho l… :thinking:

No financial stake yet, but I am considering it, I really like their stuff

1 Like

And one for the belt drive team, do you plan on actually doing trail riding? If your just doing gravel or grass and want to jump around belts aren’t too bad cause their a lighter system

4 Likes

You do you, just don’t tell me just forget that this company used my personal information to make threats, my dude. You’re more than welcome to not have the same moral compass as I do, I don’t expect it.

You don’t have to go out of your way to defend them, but you do. So here we are.

Your apologist comments intended to downplay their behavior read as pretty self serving and entitled. You’d be singing a different tune if it happened to you.

Good luck with your 3DServisas sales.

2 Likes

This I agree with very much, belts should be really good for jumping, super light, and if tuned correctly, shock load shouldn’t cause any belt skip or anything like that

1 Like

You play the victim…sooooo well

1 Like

You play ostrich even better, dude.

Good luck with the sales.

2 Likes

I don’t need luck, and if my sales evaporated tonight I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep over it. This is a hobby, and I provide a service.

Good luck moving past thing in your life, and not living in the past

1 Like

Moons- not available just yet
Bn- on a boat
3DServisas - made to order
Trampa- instock ish
Etoxx- made to order

Wait moons are not available?
Did I miss something, they seem to be in stock.

1 Like

Says the guy involving himself in things that hes not actually involved in. Repeatedly?

Remember the remote topic? I sense a pattern.

You can choose to ignore it, and you don’t. So here we are, again.

1 Like

I redact that comment, I forgot it’s march. These batch releases are hard to keep up with

2 Likes

Speaking of bringing things up from the past, I don’t remember ever recieving a free robo…

Remmeber you were going to send me one, because I was the original person to pitch the “robogatchi” Name?

It’s ok you can keep it

I don’t remember much about remotes anymore, but I think il be getting my Digimote back soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lmao.

Really now. :joy:

For someone not actually involved, you sure seem a bit miffed right now my dudes. Maybe you should let it go.

1 Like

Hey you started it!!! I remember things too!!!

1 Like

I can see how that’s completely the same thing as 3DServisas acting like shitlords with customer personal information and your attempts to whitewash it for them.

I’m glad we have these talks.

Hopefully they solved whatever problems they were having with their radios first eh?

2 Likes

Yes, Xbee customer support came through, it was a bit of a journey but everything is on the mend now

6 Likes

He did.

3 Likes

Sorry bb :kissing:

2 Likes