What are the besr offroad geardrives for trampa board?

your shit didnt load, deal with it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

sticker

Lol kid loads up the worst video of finality on the internet and thinks he is cute :rofl: Jackson, have you ever tried finality? Yes, not as much freeroll as BN but bearings that don’t need service, quite, smooth, I don’t know I think they great. And a lot of people would agree. BNs are good too, I’m sure they last forever, but so does the ringing in your ears when you go to bed after an evening ride :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

4 Likes

inb4 the chaos afterwards ensues
BN drives arent that loud, and are efficient.
Finality isn’t shit like some people claim, but it seems they overshot and ended up killing efficiency by overbuilding the drives, which is negative in the eyes of most people. This shouldn’t even matter though, with the price and the size of those drives, they’re gonna be put on a big board with a big battery anyways

both drives are targeting different segments of the market. It almost feels like comparing a urethane drive to an AT drive just because of how different their use cases are.

9 Likes

Amen

2 Likes

I have tried finality. Doesn’t seem worth the price to me. Especially when you have to give your home address to @3DServisas

2 Likes

Someone can’t move on ehh, you don’t even have anything to move on from :rofl: just drugging up things that don’t even effect you

2 Likes

Andrew is my friend. Like, irl.

3 Likes

How’s free roll, and efficiency on helical moon drives?
I just ordered some, I really like my BN M1-AT drives efficiency, but they are so loud at speed.

Bit worse than BN because they have v rings. Depends on the amount of grease you dump into them and your backlash.

:eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes

Same for the folks at 3Ds, my friends like irl

This has nothing to do with GDs tho :joy:

2 Likes

I dont take kindly towards threats against my friends, was my point. And I definitely dont buy from those people.

3 Likes

I’m out! Going on a nice quite evening ride :yawning_face::relieved:

2 Likes

What’s a bit look like in terms of free roll?
At least they (moons) are going on a build with a 2kWh battery, so efficiency is not everything.

How much does backlash effect BN noise? Does reducing it beyond a papers width improve things?
I also have a 5.2 reduction on them, so I should probably switch to 3.95.

yo im a fuckin wizard.
Fortune tellings - $5
hmu

4 Likes

This is a little misleading, that $300 doesn’t include precision CNC trucks and hubs. I like boardnamics, but finality isn’t that terribly priced for the quality

Y’all trippin.

Belt drives are superior. K, I’m outie! Byeeeeeeeeee.

9 Likes

DDs or I quit

4 Likes