Let me know how it goes lol
BitterHorribleBedlingtonterrier-max-1mb

8 Likes

1 Like

Cool picture. Means nothing.

1 Like

^look at his arms

2 Likes

Should have had a water bottle, could have shaved off a few seconds.

I find it works better with Orange juice or a smoothie.

8 Likes

Yeah there’s no water bottles and he’s using his body to lean.
you said swapping a water bottle back and forth between each hand is faster than leaning your body.

2 Likes

the same principle works without the water bottle just lifting the arms, as shown in your own example

they wouldn’t negotiate those obstacles as quickly without throwing around their arms

1 Like

But that’s not what you said.
You said tossing a water bottle between hands is faster.

1 Like

yes right, but smaller wb means less stability.

as shown in your animation, lifting arms is faster than leaning… adding a water bottle increases the effectiveness further

That’s still not what you said

Sharts, you sure have a special way of saying a whole lot of words while rarely actually contributing to the conversation.

Do you really think he’s looking for more water bottle physics? Or is this just more self serving shitposting?

6 Likes

you don’t have to lift the arm as far with a water bottle in hand so its even quicker than your animation

and did a nice faceplant.

I know you’re smart but it’s weird to me how you’re so f****** retarded sometimes.

3 Likes

^this comment doesn’t change the facts that water bottle is quicker

No it’s not… Let’s race same time.
You’ll need to learn how to build a esk8 first though

4 Likes

you’re on. downhill no motor no brakes. curvy road. i get a water bottle.

6 Likes

Do you not realize you have shown up and dominated this thread while simultaneously being completely unhelpful and drowning out the original intent of the post?

It’s fucking rude and gets old, and definitely doesn’t make you look smart in the ways you’re clearly aiming for. You’re being selfish.

16 Likes