💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

Yeah dude don’t try to ship that battery… I was under the impression that it had already been driven to you

1 Like

I’m thinking ground shipping or going up to sf to pick it up

I need two Cheap used FSESC6.6 to replace my VESC4.12 currently in use with elofty. It heats up to to 70degrees towards the end 4km uphill ride. I have decided to wait till blackfriday but if anyone is willing to let go for a good price, I’ll take it off your hands.

I think @RedBaron has 2 new ones he’s not using

How much u want 4 the pair?
What size pulley?

Honestly don’t really know. I was gonna offer it to Mike on trade if he wanted them.
I have to think shipping to Sweden would be fairly expensive.

1 Like

If the price is right and no one else needs it I’m interested, just want to see if the ATC mounts will fit the Infinity hangers before I spend more money.

1 Like

Anyone has 310mm belts in eu?

Yes quite a few

Looking for any kind of bindings for Trampa deck (can be for MBS or any other).
Also if anyone has any extra springs of dampas i would be interested in that :slight_smile:

I’m looking for trampa motor mounts as well. I have mini spring trucks and it’s hell to find used. What’s out there?

I dont have a lot of experience with MTB trucks specifically Trampa trucks, I only own the one set and haven’t ridden them yet. I have a set of ATC mounts from https://allterraincreations.com. They are solid and attractive, I would recommend them.

Those are beautiful:) compared to the ones I got from unik, they look slimmer

Atb and mini spring have different mount setup. The atb has two inches more length on each side and the mounts. Conveniently, I just replaced the mini spring on my front with an atb so I can really show you the problem.

This picture shows the difference in size of the two.

On the atb the motormount goes here where the truck is square.

The mini spring mounts where the truck is more of a triangular shape. And there are no good mounts for it. The trampa only makes one mount for it

I’m going to two motors from one. Hoping to find a caged setup.

Yeah the mini vertigo trucks are 12.5in and the atb vertigo trucks are 16in. I just found out that hahaha the atb mounts I have will def not work on my minis lol

For the bigger vertigo trucks? I have a set I got from PEX on the builders site, with support bars and printed covers from him.

2 Likes

I wish. I have the 16” in the front for speed stability. My power is in the back on the 12”. You seem to be having the same problem as me!

1 Like

Hahaha yeah, I read vertigo while searching and was like hell yeah, only to be disappointed when I finally got to try and install :cry:

@McLovinsQuads You bought them not knowing? I hope you didn’t pay too much :confused: I went to his house to buy em hut noticed they weren’t gonna fit my mini infinity trucks