💲 Wanted, shopping list (used or new)

I have a 3DS nano gear drive I picked up from @IndianGummy. I’ve done nothing but disassemble it, clean it up in the parts washer, replace a snap ring and reassemble it. I have some bash guards I’ve printed for it too. If you want it you can have what I paid for it, its moved down the list of projects in the last few days.

I have some 97mm Flywheels I can pre-install as well. PM me and we can work out the details.

7 Likes

ill message you

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these are infinity mounts. I know they won’t work on my vertigo trucks though. If they will work for you shoot me a pm and we can work something out I’m sure!

2 Likes

and i can possibly 3d print new covers for anyone. sorry to hear your plans it didnt work out mike.

1 Like

Oh, brother, it is all good. It’s not that they haven’t worked out, it’s just I wanna build the eMTB really bad so those have been pushed back a bit. I just figured if the guy wanted them, it would be win win, but its all good either way.

1 Like

fucking tell me about it. next build is defo a kaly or lacroix. not quite a mtb, but still.

1 Like

The one I’m planning is full on eMTB. The day it’s done, assuming not a lot of rain, I’m taking it to Bankhead and riding the trails, should be a lot of fun :slight_smile:

7 Likes

im just waiting for kaly to sell their decks.

on another note, does @eboosted’s enclosures fit their decks?

Do you need a battery for the emtb, I’m getting the 10s12p from @anorak234. I’m not going to be using it.

1 Like

I was planning on building a 12s8p but if the price is right Im interested.

Anyone have 2x or 3x these wheels? I need just the rims, but if it comes with vine style tread tires then i will buy them as well.

I thought you already had it…? Like more than a month ago (maybe 2?)

I’m searching for Flatland 3D Gloves. Can be new or used slighty.

Good movie.

1 Like

Shipping it has been a hassle

So many regulations and I’m scared that the carrier will confiscate it

Something like this or you just looking for a simple mount?

3 Likes

I have some motor mounts coming from ATC, he gave me a great deal. So I think Im good now. Thanks tho.

1 Like

No problem. @ATC mounts kick ass like a cross-eyed rockette. Good choice!

3 Likes

BTW, I just stole that :slight_smile:

2 Likes